Reviews for The Truth Behind the Name and the Lies Pt 6
dragon fier 20 chapter 30 . 3/6
Your chapters are ALWAYS outstanding ahhhh I loved this, omg is Brecc going to accept the twins as a couple? I really hope so omg, I love this soo much ahhh I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work! 3
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 1/11
Okay that will be a huge shock for the boys. Hopefully they can twist things and gave them be accepted so that all of them win without a fight. Arby's gas a lot to answer for.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 1/11
So many kids to keep track of lol. Who's bloody brilliant idea was it to make McClaggen Head Boy..good Lord someone was desperate.
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 1/10
LOVE IT!
yukino76 chapter 30 . 1/10
EE waiting for more
Beth5572 chapter 30 . 1/10
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work and have a great ending for this great work of art.

Terri
fhl1234 chapter 30 . 1/10
I've read quite a few stories with similar ideas to this one, do you have any recommendations?
AcadianProud chapter 30 . 1/10
Nice twist.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
I loved it please update more
dragon fier 20 chapter 28 . 9/13/2016
This was definitely an outstanding. I've read all 6 parts religiously for the last three days and I'm in love with this story line. Especially all the babies, familiars, utterly ADORABLE couples, everything. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
I can't believe this has stopped here, I really want to find out what happens next. I enjoyed all the stories so much. Please continue writing this, its too good to stop. It definitely gets an Outstanding vote from me lol.
hopelessfreakz chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
pls update this T T
tuckwoo chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Just thought you might like to know that Bronwen is a girl's name meaning white breast in welsh
Jannafrancine chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
I have a idea, how about after Bella has her twins why not use her for organ donation. I know a certain French Veela could use a new womb, after all Blase can still sire children on Charlie, and something good besides stopping a psychopathic *itch should come from the situation.
floophoenixLing chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
I love ur story..hope u can update soon!
Oh, right,,I gave outstanding for pt. 1-6