Reviews for The Truth Behind the Name and the Lies Pt6
Esrelda Snape chapter 26 . 4/30
Wow I love the way that you describe the new familiars. They look so cool in my mind. :D
Esrelda Snape chapter 18 . 4/29
I love, love, looooooovvvvveeeee your weddings! Outstanding as always my friend. I can't wait to read more. :)
Esrelda Snape chapter 14 . 4/29
Come on, who's Bella's baby daddy? Please not MoldyVoldy, anybody but him.
Esrelda Snape chapter 13 . 4/29
WOAH! Holy spit! This is getting better and better. Justice for Ron and Molly's treatment of their families, and they aren't even aware unless the court was informed, that Ronald had raped Harry's sister. I can't wait to see him kissed in the worse way. As for DumpyDork, GERRRRRR!, I want him dead so badly! Can I Avada him for them all?
Esrelda Snape chapter 12 . 4/29
Party, party! I want to go, where's my invitation? LOL!
Esrelda Snape chapter 9 . 4/29
Man oh man, I love your bondings. If this doesn't wake Molly up, then she doesn't deserve a chance to have her family back, and to get to know her grandchildren. Ron should burn for what he's done. Kill him off I say, before he does something even worse, like joining the Dark Lord.
lulubram chapter 26 . 4/11
I can not wait until you update! Love it !
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 4/9
That horse actually soundsbeautiful in a dark eerie way. Poor Neville he really needs to work on his self confidence. I love Blaise familiar...a bent Slyph...brilliant. More please.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 4/9
Hermoine has a snake..that is awesome. I live the twins elementals I think that Rainbow snake is as much a prankster as the twins are.
NorikoTora chapter 26 . 4/8
Yes! Another chapter and I love it XD.
I'm so in love with your series, kusano. It beautiful and wonderful. Well writing
Can't wait for another chapter
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 4/8
LOVE IT!
Xhexia chapter 26 . 4/7
Squeal two updates yay. Can't wait for more
SingrBear chapter 24 . 2/11
I'm enjoying this story, but now I've caught up with you! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 2/8
They are slowly getting them all. I hope Bill is able to help Fawkes.
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 2/8