Reviews for The Truth Behind the Name and the Lies Pt 6
dragon fier 20 chapter 28 . 9/13
This was definitely an outstanding. I've read all 6 parts religiously for the last three days and I'm in love with this story line. Especially all the babies, familiars, utterly ADORABLE couples, everything. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 28 . 8/8
I can't believe this has stopped here, I really want to find out what happens next. I enjoyed all the stories so much. Please continue writing this, its too good to stop. It definitely gets an Outstanding vote from me lol.
hopelessfreakz chapter 28 . 7/14
pls update this T T
tuckwoo chapter 15 . 6/10
Just thought you might like to know that Bronwen is a girl's name meaning white breast in welsh
Jannafrancine chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
I have a idea, how about after Bella has her twins why not use her for organ donation. I know a certain French Veela could use a new womb, after all Blase can still sire children on Charlie, and something good besides stopping a psychopathic *itch should come from the situation.
floophoenixLing chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
I love ur story..hope u can update soon!
Oh, right,,I gave outstanding for pt. 1-6
SciFiLvr13 chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
I'll give it an O if you finish it. Troll if you don't.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 28 . 10/2/2015
Damn.. It took me a week weaving in and our of my classes and homework to read from pt 1 up to where you currently are in the stories. I even read while walking from class to residence hall to lunch and back... Phones are wonderful things.. Any who, wonderfully written. So many characters involved and yet you balence them all quite nicely. I love all the pairing and the new adoptions beings set up and planned. There hasn't been any great 'bad' chats-trope in a while so I'm both curious and worried for what you might have planned. Definitely following this, and adding all of the pts to my list of favorites on my profile. Ttfn.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO MY POOR READER FEELRS?! Thats awful! Wonderfully written, but awful! *goes and cries in a corner*
hotflower901 chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
Wow. That caught up on a lot of couples. What comes next?
AliceCullen3 chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
LOVE IT!
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
It's a good filler chapter after a long absence . It looks like both generations of children will be cared for finally.
Azrael1225 chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
I call all of your stories OUTSTANDING, no matter which ones they are
EgyptianMoonbeam chapter 27 . 7/9/2015
What an awesome B-day present, a new chapter on a wonderful series. Come it coming!
NorikoTora chapter 27 . 7/9/2015
Yes! New chapter and your writing style is beautiful like always! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Harry and Draco sloves their problems!