Reviews for The First Tremor Christmas
Darwin Tremor chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I remember this story, and it's one of my favorites to read durin' the holidays. It makes me think about family, and the relationship between brothers. Lester loves Jeeves very much, and it shows how many layers a person has. This is a great story, and I look forward to readin' it again this year. Long live the Tremors. ;)
Rainyaviel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this was soooo cute! it had me going awww right the was through especially when Jeeves sees the tree XD I must say its a very different take on the Tremors but I think you really pulled it off well done
Jeeves Tremor chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love Lester an' Darwin, even Fritz too. That was one of the best Christmases I ever had. I got all that I wanted an' I still have the firetruck. This Christmas was awesome because... (I glance around, lowering my voice.) ...I saw Santa an' I got ta' touch his hand. Folks say that he don't exist, but Lester tells me he does an' I believe Lester. I love ma' brothers a much-much. This was an amazin' story.
Farren Ouro chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I cried reading it the first time. Then I cried again reading it here. Hell, if you don't have an emotional reaction to this, you're a robot. I plan on telling this story to my little brothers Christmas Eve.