Reviews for Logan's Christmas Wish
C.Elder chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very good.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So cute! I really liked how Logan waited. Even if he was involved with someone, it wasn't serious while he waited for the love of his life to come back to him. I admit I am a sucker for epic romances where one person is willing to sacrifice for another. Not become a doormat, but rather, to become more than they ever dreamed they could be. One favorite is For Love and Glory by Robert B Parker, another closet romantic who always pretended to be a tough guy by writing private eye books, but still found the time to write one great romance novel.

Veronica was just right in the story, a mix of assurance and trepidation as she wondered if she had waited too long. I also enjoyed how Logan was the same, with a smattering of maturity that will likely make all of the difference.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was so cute and heartwarming. Loved it. :)
jozac chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Just needed to tell you how much I loved your story. I was a big Veronica Mars fan and hated how the series ended. I love this ending. Thank you
firecracker93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i love it!
Mrs.Wski chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
very cute! merry christmas!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I enjoyed this - it was a nice holiday one shot, but still had your trademark style of writing. I'm glad your experimenting!

This was my favorite part: Logan leans into Veronica during a small break in the conversation and says quietly, "I think I have been chasing you our whole relationship."

Very quietly she points out, "Well now I have run across the country to you."

He looks a little surprised at her statement and agrees, "You have."
krazieneko chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
awww. I really like this one it's sweet. Logan is the perfect boyfriend! He's such a romantic! I loved it when it's finally veronica going to him instead of vice versa like it's always been.
betsal chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Really a nice story. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was a lovely Christmas fic. I'm glad their wishes finally came true. Thank you for sharing this story!
sos35 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Thank you and Merry Christmas tou you too!
Natskl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
YAY, a Christmas story...which I LOVED! Thanks for warming up my otherwise boring day...and a Merry Christmas to you too :-)
Sarbear23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
loved this!
Nichole chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it! Glad to see Veronica do the chasing this time. Thanks for sharing!
DevilJolie chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Great fic! I love that they found their own individual successes seperately before they got together. Thanks for the story. :)