Reviews for Negative Twenty and Falling
nzjojo chapter 1 . 2/5
Bloody brilliant! I loved this one shot. I could really see it turning into a full story... hint hint ;) Thank you so much for your words!
Azucena34 chapter 2 . 2/4
Loved it, my kids and husband ski , me I stay home and read.
Thank you for writing it, I loved it!
usherkate98331 chapter 1 . 1/31
A wonderful & fun short story! I also ski, so this story is special to me. Thanks for sharing, you are a very talented writer!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/14
Great one-shot. Glad they revealed their feelings for one another.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
Man this was a good story. Would have been great as a continuation though. Loved how they gradually came together. Thanks for a great read.
ErinSmith20 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I just started this, but had to stop and review-that line "I don't know how you do anything in mittens-like write, or drive, or eat French fries..." Cracked my shit up! Ok going to read to rest now and I'm looking forward to it : )
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Great story! Thanks for writing it! Too short...
starsmina chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
:D
starsmina chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
:D
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
WRITE MOORRE,! Please! Do NOT deprive me from skiward! I want a 45 chapter story with this one! It's really that good!
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Very sweet and fluffy. I love it.

Mickey
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Very cute :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I finally got to read this tonight. So funny...this is one of the best Bellas I've ever read as far as inner-dialogue and sarcasm goes. Thank you making my shitty day end up GREAT.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Such fun read! Thank you!

Glinda
bon123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hey you. Got here through Rochelle's recommendation on FB. Don't know how I've managed to miss this one. Such a a fun read. Great story! Thank you! :)