Reviews for Negative Twenty and Falling
:D
starsmina chapter 1 . 1/31
:D
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
WRITE MOORRE,! Please! Do NOT deprive me from skiward! I want a 45 chapter story with this one! It's really that good!
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Very sweet and fluffy. I love it.

Mickey
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Very cute :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I finally got to read this tonight. So funny...this is one of the best Bellas I've ever read as far as inner-dialogue and sarcasm goes. Thank you making my shitty day end up GREAT.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Such fun read! Thank you!

Glinda
bon123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hey you. Got here through Rochelle's recommendation on FB. Don't know how I've managed to miss this one. Such a a fun read. Great story! Thank you! :)
renewagain chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Thanks for the ski tips. Never done it. Wish I had an all-black-wearing-backwards-skiing teacher. sigh.
renewagain chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Oh that was awesome! I'm so glad Rochelle rec'd it bc I was up at 2am and now less than an hour later I'm so happy for the toe-curling couple.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This was absolutely delicious. Deb (Drotuno) put it out on FB today and I'm so glad she did. I floved this. I used to ski so much when I was between seventeen and twenty-five. I can't find any boots comfortable enough. Small feet, big calves. Anyways, I haven't skied in twenty-two years. I used to ski so well, I could ski backwards! You brought back a ton of memories. Thank you. I digress. I had the feeling that those feelings were mutual. That he liked her as much, and as long. When he started to tell her in the hot tub, I just knew he was telling her he was going to Northwestern as well. Turns out I was wrong on the school, yet he will be very close by. Close enough that they could live together. I really loved him teaching her how to ski and getting her up to blues so soon. I popped up to blues in two weekends, yay! So yes, it is possible to learn that quickly. I liked when Alice brought the binocs to her and she told her that Edward liked her as well. To go for it. Then, the flirting they had amped up. Delicious. I'm glad they got stopped in the hot tub. And, even more happy they continued in her bed. That he had the courage to go into her room and talk. I really liked that they then made love all night long. Most importantly, it was all realistic. Talking and laughing during their sex, like normal people. I rally loved that he's already planning in her flying to see him and flying down to see her. He's all in. Yay! I loved all the 'falling' breaks in the story, they were hilarious! This was fantastic! Thank you very much for putting it out here for us to enjoy. ~Christy
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Can't help but love a man with a plan, and a girl who's not afraid to ask for what she wants. Excellent one shot!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Absolutely loved this! Can't wait to check out your other stories!
Kinsano chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I loved it!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This was great I really enjoyed the analogies throughout the story But I especially loved that he had Asked Alice to get Bella up there and that it was really to see Bella that he went to visit his sister every year... Sahweeet!