Reviews for Krait book 10b More Marauders
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Like the way you inserted the unhealthy aspects of fireworks production. Nice echo to the real victorian match making problems for those of similar poverty.

Also - I like Kordach more and more. And I'm really getting fond of Mortimer, as well. I hope he does do well on his OWLs and ends up ay Hogwarts. Somehow, I feel sure he will!
Anne chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Whoo hoo! Another wild ride reread. You are keeping me entertained with my stuffy head. Thanks, Sarah.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Are Wilfred crabbe and victor crabbe the same person?
Gardengirl6 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Who would have thought it - Ross Tuthill taking ten OWLs!

And Mary Anne being able to thumb her nose at her cow of a mother - very, very rich.

Awww, Callum not only aces his exam but saves the life of the examiner's unborn child? He shoots... he SCORES!

Hurray for Lydia for earning an advance OWL in Chanting - she surely earned it - just ask Viktor!

And Jackman - he just doesn't learn, does he? Love Lionel's response.

Hurray, almost caught up now! Back to the Peak for me in the morning.
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
*groaning* at Harry and Neville's pun-fest. You do enjoy doing that, don't you?

How perfectly apt and delightful that Arjela's curse on the sweets has been so long-lasting! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, either.

Nice to meet Mafalda at last. Her parents need a bit of straightening out, for sure. Love Mimi's description of 'irregular households' - that's an understatement for sure. Suggesting that they sic Lucius on her parents is hilarious - and he'd do it, too!
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Ah, youth - Lydia's been seeing Leo, but will Viktor win her heart?

Oh, hurray, Lionel's going to stick around! I do like that boy :)

Oh dear - statutory rape and pregnancy! Those Crabbe boys don't mess up by halves. Off with his head(s)! Mel should have nutted and poisoned him after all.

What's shilpit? I think I'll like it, whatever it is.
Gardengirl6 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
The direct approach - how very efficient of Hesse! A riot indeed, if Dumbledore tried to keep the students away from the fun.

Ok, that is the BEST solution to duelling an Odessa-ite EVER! And Flitwick his godfather... BRILLIANT!
Gardengirl6 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Falcon and Star Destroyer - boy, when we get this far reading at bedtime, my children are going to CHEER over that one!

Nice healing by Lydia and co. She's growing up nicely, isn't she?

Potato head. LOL! Did you have Mr. Potato Head toys when you were little?

Snape as Dumbledore's son... lovely! They're not very imaginative that lot, are they.

Love Snape's letter to Hesse - exquisite, and he never repeats himself!

Lugubrious is an amazing and beautiful adjective. *sighs happily*

Sounds like Chad is bucking to take over David's job as paranoid strategist. Not bad for the unwanted younger brother of the almost-hopeless Fenella.
Gardengirl6 chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
I suspected as much - Madam Hardbroom uses words rather than an eponymous tool to do her whacking! Turgid caterwauling indeed :)

Does the fluorescent fart jinx cause farting, or just render the victim's natural flatulence more... vibrant? I do like that the ministry chap wasn't satisfied until he was sure there were some hi-jinks.

Aha, might Lynx and Jade end up sisters, then, if Lydia is carrying on with Leo?

What's a porky? I'm guessing it's a falsehood, but why the term?

Amos... oh my goodness... a dementor on Felix... nutcrackers on his bits... STOP! Stop!

I had a pair of rabbits called Hugin and Munin - I have one breed that gets all Icelandic saga names.

A smile that starts at the eyes and escapes to the mouth - that is BRILLIANT. Well done!

Bella annoying the Ravenclaw door made me laugh, hard :)

Amos was pale and flatulent, but who could tell? Either I'm giddy this afternoon, or, more likely, this is PRICELESS.
Gardengirl6 chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Ah, a Star Trek reference! Thank you - I'm a Trekkie from birth.

Uh oh - Squealing Amos just crossed from annoying to irritating, and I suspect he's about to be whacked, hard!
Gardengirl6 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Oh my - tiger-striped tiger puke! That's hilarious.

Slug-vomiting hex... turd-vomiting hexes... I think there's a puking theme going on here?

Ball - Leo and Chad - Peeves-ian costume... ROFL!

MacMillans do seem to be smart without sense, don't they? Pompous, too.
Gardengirl6 chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Interesting day wandering the streets of an Indian city - I agree that Mohini is too tender to fit in alongside the likes of Bella, though.

Bella is already acting has his wife, isn't she? And like all her family, she excels at sorting things and people out. And good for her, to want to protect Purnima and U-May - so utterly unlike the Old Bella!

What's 'marmalise?'
Gardengirl6 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Bella's dowry... not jewelry... can't you see her shrinking a factory and putting it on a charm bracelet or something?

Aw, palace dog handler - I do like Assim Khan!

And some nice exciting troll-hunting, tiger-style. Very nice chapter!
Gardengirl6 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Tickling ghosts? That's a new one!

Quidditch and politics - which is played dirtier, I wonder?

Konal the Cheeky - such a delightful adjective, woefully underused on this side of the pond...

Uh oh, Me-First is getting himself in deep! Must have been cheating because it was against him? Boy, he thinks rather a lot of himself.
Gardengirl6 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I love how different your Bella is from her first time around. I can't see Death-Eater-Bella squealing about anything except casting Cruciatus. Now she's going all Calvin over tigers :)

Trolls and centaurs - now that's an interesting mix for a dinnerparty, no?