Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pod Squad
alexceasar chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
very interesting so far, more please
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I do hope you continue this fic soon, as it is good, keep up the good work and update when you can.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Please write more soon
mattdombast chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
so good harry has a new family
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
so good want more
Spring Raine chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Interesting.

Ron as the next Lord Black? Not likely. If Sirius had fallen for it I think the Black family magic would have either refused to accept Ron as the Heir or just out and out killed him to prevent Ron from shaming the Black family.
chris.depalmayahn chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have reade this one also. I have to say you have a very diverse imagination dont ever stop. I hope you continue writing this one and you other story. Thank for entertaining us and keep your muse happy
Hericus C chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Why is Liz so powerful? She should be no were near as powerful as the other aliens. At the end of Roswell she was getting some powers, but she is still human born and in blending with this story one could say her powers were only that of a witch which manifested late.

Other than that little plothole I enjoy the fic.
jiffy chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
love the story
cj-cold chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Nice update.

I like the off screen handling of the Weasley's. Too many fics do the dramatic confrontation. Also like the idea of pinning the blame on the Weasley's and having Dumbles waste time running them down.

I like the idea of the Podsquad becmong a permanent part of the magic world.

Look forward to the wizengamot vote and its effects.

More soon please.
InAnnaCat chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter but I have to point out a said that William Weasly was beheaded for breaking his employment oath and Molly,Ginny and Ron were cleaning out Gringotts dragon pens by hand for stealing Harry's money. If they are at the dragon pens they can't possibly be at Grimmauld place.I also hope that you don't forget the French asylum legislation it would be great to see the Malfoys lose their wealth and magic. I am really hoping that you do the wizengamont next chapter where Harry gets to do the French asylum and he gets to reverse 14 years years of wizengamont decisions and gut the ministry and hopefully arrest Dumbles. I am really really looking forward to the next chapter and I hope that I don''t have the wait long. Happy writing and thanks for sharing.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter Update soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
i loved loved was great.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I hope Dumbledore falls for the trick.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 7/19/2012