Reviews for Forgive My Words
TheLittleEditor chapter 3 . 6/12
Ah yes, playing Cupid is very hard, but entertaining.
Good story.
kouhahime chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story! I'm touched I'm also from Indonesia :D I love how you wrote the last part, very awesome! The love and hardships between ritsu and takano is felt and I'm really about to sob D: thanks for the fanfic! 3
jam chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
My heart melted. :3
Kiri chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Ahhhh...! So Sad and painful...and then so Sweeeeett!
and lols to the last part XD
Kuriboh Kalap chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Ehm, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Kurii-tan desu.
(well, I'm Dika from F.I.C group in fb)
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, nee? It's really great fic. With some twits and counterpoint where the main character can go back to the past and repaired his wrong action. (or the future he saw is a foresight?)
Okay, can't comment too much since my hand is hurt. It is a good fic, really. Bye
Last dimension will come

The Fallen Kuriboh
Quiet.crash chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
That was scary! At first i thought that Ritsu really is going to die! Ah I love it.
animefan1929 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
LMFAo at the last part xDDDD
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I am honestly curious of what happened. :) Hope you update soon! :)
Yami-chan Kagami chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Finally it's update..

And I can understand Ritsu's feeling in this chapter.

I'll waiting next chapter...
anime1hinata chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
There are already 10 reviews! Please continue! ; A ;

May I ask if this story will have a happy (crosses fingers) or sad ending? ; u ;
mystery1312 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Ritsu ran from a simple laugh before and just because of that,he died...I really hate was mean to Yoko and Ritsu...So insensitive,that guy
dreemurr chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I feel depressed now. Poor Ritsu! Takano really needs to watch what he says. UPDATE SOON!
monochromatic days chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Don't worry about your English! There aren't any glaring mistakes, or any at all, for that matter. Keep it up! :D
cigarettesandlatte chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Get back too writing. NOW.
PizzahutgirlxD chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
WHAAA ! You continued ! YAY this time Ritsu's POV ! YaY and more wait a sec are you going to put a lemon in the end ? When yes YAY w so I am waiting for your next update . . .