Reviews for Little Devils
Vyperbites chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I wish this was on Adult fan since I am on that site much more often than this one. This is such a cute story too.
Katherine050901 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I loved that I have read all your black butler fan fics but I really like this little short story! It's really cleverly written and at first after I read the description of Sebastian's doll I was like "that's nice" and then aces seconds later I re read the passage and I was like "It's Ciel!" And also how Claude wanted it - just like in the movie! Write more about them if u can I no I shouldn't push I writer but ur just so good u really capture what they are like and stuff! I'm so grateful of u watching g black butler. Coz If u didn't I would never find these AMAZING fanfics
itsbritneybitch0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
What a devilishly delightful story! The allusions and metaphors we're perfect for season 2, and you've kept toddler Sebastian and Claude so creepily in character! And my face split into a grin so wide I think I may have etched a permanent wrinkle :O though I am a bit sad when no one likes the blond doll oh Alois, I'll take you!
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awwhwhhh this is so adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it. Nothing more to say. The idea is precious. And the jealous Claude. Well done!
sal.badger chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i'm not sure how i never ran into this one-shot before! i love that the dolls are ciel and alois, and, true to his character in the anime, claude would yearn for ciel instead of alois. what a wonderfully brilliant story :)
JewelRinoa chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Charmingly cute!
Nispas chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well, don't we all just want that bluish-black haired doll? ;D

I really love how you have wrote the story. Your very talented, I can tell. I loved your way of describing Sebastian and Claude and how they behaved, it really is them.

I like Lucian too. I never really considered Lucifer to really be the fatherly type, since he's evil and all, but I really like what you have done.

This was very well writen and I'll make sure to read your other kuroshitsuji story .

01LIVETOWRITE23
CurationLethe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
First off, I can just say that you are, by far, one of the most incredible people in the entire world to me? You became this to me through Devilish Impulses, (which I stumbled upon on ) and after reading it once a few months ago, my entire set of standards in writing has been taken to an entirely different level. I decided to reread it,(which is something I never do with lengthy fics, I must express) and also copy/pasted the entire story to a flash drive, for me to read at a later date when internet access will no longer be accessible.

You really have created something truly beautiful with that work of fiction.

Anyways, I felt the need to elaborate, (even though that part of the review belongs in a different review box :)). Now I shall review this story!

Where I would normally be hesitant in reading a story such as this, if it were by any other author, (due to many a bad experiences) I felt confident in clicking and throwing myself into this piece. You did an incredible job on this, (but of course, you probably already knew that XD)

I love that everything seems to be analogous in some way to the actual plot of the second season. Of course, your explanation of the name Lucian Dickens helped me to connect the symbolism behind him. Also how the "dolls" came with a "meal" was incredibly intriguing, as was the fact that their "father", so namedly represented, presented both Sebastian and Claude with these things. I adore the comparison. I adored the story itself.

Actually, I just adore you. )

Speaking of which, I'm slightly put out by the fact that you have so little Kuroshitsuji fanfiction. I personally am not interested in the other fandoms, and as exquisite as your writing is, I simply could not bring myself to read something that does not appeal to me.

So, I have something that will hopefully remedy this, if you are interested in accepting. I have a challenge plot that I've been toying with for some time now, and have tried to write the thing myself. However, I hold no talent for the beauty of literature writing, (as much I would love to be able to, if something isn't there, it just isn't.)

If you are interested in hearing the details of this challenge plot, please respond in a pm. I will not be offended if you choose not to take my challenge, but I do believe you could make something magnificent out of it, as you seem to have a knack for doing!

Also, I ran across this awhile back, and after reading this, felt the dire urge to share it with you. It isn't exact, but close enough.

gallery/?offset24#/d33nm0m

Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hahahahahahhahha I love how Sebastian got a Ciel doll, and Claude an Alois doll. Not to mention how Claude still wants Ciel, even as a doll.
hellgirl223 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
oh my gosh this was...epic 8D! i loved how you wrote this, and i love how playful they were as children but i can totally see this happening x)

and i love how you referenced ciel and alois 3 especially the comments claude and sebastian gave each other when they got them XD its so true haha :3
CascadeAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I liked this a lot. :D It's alittle bit funny how even though they were children Claude and Sebastuian were still kinda in character. It was a cool idea though, and liek I said I liked it. Good job!
whensdayaddams chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA! dude, I started giggling when the dolls were first mentioned, and by the end i was nearly coughing up soda...
WeWantTheOcean chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh how wonderful :3

I just couldn't wait to see what you were going to come up with next after I finished reading Devilish Impulses.

I love how you referenced the entire 2nd season into the story.

Winter Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Haha, perfect! Just simply perfect! I always thought Sebastian and Claude were like little kids fighting over dolls. You are simply one hell of a writer!