Reviews for Mint Flavored Coffee
lighter-kun chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh man! I really liked this! Such an interesting idea for Misa to spike Light's coffee wahaha xD Btw, I noticed you really got the way they talk down. It's impressive! L's replies were funny at some points and made me lol but overall, this was hotttt and I loved it!
xSonya chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
So adorable! I loved every second of that! Lovely writing!
bla-bl-bl chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
That story reminds me a little bit of the beginning of "Tyrant falls in love" although L's comments during the intercourse are really funny. They are so L, all rational and analyzing but, however, socially awkward a bit. Light's competitive and dominating nature is showing even at times like this, but that is what I personally like about him. And Misa totally deserves not getting Light into her bed.
By the way, I totally love Light being the seme. In my humble opinion, it suits him more irrespective of age, he just seems more... sexually experienced.
Anyways, thank you for a delicious story. Somehow it managed to grant my every wish as far as "Death note" fanfics are concerned.
Mett Berg chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Very good, I liked it a lot. Usually lengthy lemons get boring, well this wasn’t the case. This was hot! and I think it’s very well written, loved the awkwardness at the beginning and then L offering to be the so called ‘bottom’ kind of shocked me but not unpleasantly, all and all this was a great read, thank you for sharing :)
monkey2397 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I loved it! It made my heart flutter and got me hard! It's rare that I ever find a story that can do that do me. Great job:)
NG chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Hehehe, I really liked this story. One of the best sexy times I've read.
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Misa's such an idiot! Did she really think Light would go to her?...Bitch please XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
OMG! I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like Misa for doing that!
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Is Light going to be the seme here? Please say yes!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ahh come on... don't leave us hanging!
Wayzati chapter 1 . 12/25/2011

I'm dying of fangirl-ness _
lumaluma chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
More please! :D
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
A nice start. I suppose Misa slipped Light some kind of aphrodisiac.