Reviews for Stealing Air
l chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
geregiaromelie chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I really like tenten and neji pairing :)
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This is actually super funny because I could imagine it actually happening...
Spiral5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was great! Can you write another NejiTen that's longer?
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Aw, this was so cute! I already had the impression that Neji put the ring in the cake and then Tenten would eat until she reaches it and all. The proposal at the end was so adorable, too! :D

Something that slightly bothered me was that it seemed like Neji just suddenly proposed to her, and they haven't been dating in the past. I find it unrealistic that they go straight to engaged before dating.

Also, I feel like Naruto and Hinata were OOC here, even though they weren't explicitly in the story and were only talked about. If anything, Hinata wouldn't be oblivious to Naruto's feelings for her, since she has feelings for Naruto. Also, I figured that Naruto wouldn't be able to realize that he has any possible feelings for Hinata, really, until he finally gives up on Sakura and/or Hinata asks him out. I also don't think that Naruto would be so insistent on trying to get Hinata on a date with him, to be honest.

Nonetheless, a good read. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Adorable! :D
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww! :)
Fonogenico chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
hey there :)
uhm , first off .. this story has been around for 2 years and many months , yes ? and , i'm sure that i have read this one but was not able to make a review due to not having an account that time ! and well now that i have , i'm goin' to make one ! :) i happen to be looking for a good nejixtenten story , and i stumbled upon one of your great stories .. and i was like ' heeey , i know i've read this one! lemme check this one for awhile..' , and so happen the reading it again moment for me .. haha ;) this is one of my favorites ! really !
i so LOVE your NEJI heeeree .. and so is tenten , hinata and lee ! haha , neji's just so freakin' cuuute .. kyaaaah !
well , enough of of this nonsense blabbering here of mine .. i just reeeeally wnat to express my feelings regarding this story of yours ! kyah ! sorry for the LONG review , i'm just like that ! ;) i hope you'll be able to read this review of mine .. hmmm , i suppose i'll be goin' now ! again , gome for the long review !
ciao author-san !
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I sooo love this sweet story!
You're the only one (OK! One of the very few people) who writes Neji the way I want, the way he is!

P.S: The idea of Neji thinking that Tenten said sorry because she didn't want to marry him never came to my mind. It was actually a surprise! It's just obvious that the very kind Tenten will apologize for ruining his proposal. :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Seriously, I love this! Neji is so cute when his squirming ;P

WishingBunny chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is so cute! I love it 3
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Expect Lee to give an idea like that :))
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Haha awesome:)
portabella chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
very good ! chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yes. Because proposals with food always end in disaster.

Poor, devious little Lee XD