Reviews for After All
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8
Loved this series! ! Awesome writing! ! Love Sofie! !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
#4 was my favorite.
Thanks for this series.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I have tears in my eyes now. Nostalgic tears.
They started from 'After the Bees' and got wetter from there.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow... It's almost scary to imagine Sherlock and John getting old, Mycroft dying,...
Arhie chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful.
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I cried when Sofie took John to see her mother. I really hate to see a good series end but you did wrap it up well. Thanks, I can't believe I past these stories by so many times before, I'm a little quirky about OCs, Sofie's a dear.
marterc83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This series was beautiful, funny, sad and extremely well written. Thank you.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
aah, this is amazing! so very adorable! i'm not very happy about sherlock loosing his memories, though, but, oh well, what can you do!
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Bravo! Awesome story. Has all the elements I love so very much. Loved the images of our dynamic duo as middle-aged men. Sofie Lestrade is a great OC. Of course, Leatrade with those beautiful brown eyes and silver hair is my runaway favorite. I hope u will keep writing more excellent fictions.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Don't know where Gratis and Moffot are going but this was a great direction. What a perfect end to your series. I love how everyone were at the end. This will take a place of pride on my favorites list. Thanks so much for the tears.
GenericInexperiencedWriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The Sofie Series were likely the very best fan fiction series I have ever read. I've never been so delightfully drawn into such a story as these. They're very true to the characters, captured the necessary tones and the necessary times(whether it be heart warming, funny, or suspenseful or really anything), and despite my usual hesitance to read fan fictions with noncanon characters, this one took me by surprise and sucked me in. Absolutely brilliant.
DragonTraining101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. I loved every single on of your Sherlock and Sophie series, bit this was the best one yet. I loved every sentence... no, correction, I loved every word of it.
Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Absolutely loved this series! So darn cute! Held back the tears until I got to this one. So good!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
#brb tear-bending #brb dying #i hate/love you
HonorAndLoyalty chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow. Just wow. I have read all of the stories in this series, and I'm blown away. You've created such a wonderful character in Sofie, and such a complete world. I really enjoyed them all. Thank you.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »