Reviews for After All
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/16
Nope. I'm not crying. You're crying.
I've just read all the stories in this little series, they were all fantastic, usually that sort of thing makes me want to heave but I find myself wishing they were longer that there were more of them, and this last one left me with a tear in my eye, so thanks for giving me a very pleasant surprise.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
8est ever. 8est endin ever. though now i wanna hear a8out other stuff sofie did. like pro8a8le school shenanigans or what.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
i need a moment to sort my feels... oh the tears! bloody perfect
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
A female OC related to a major character that all the existing characters love. I assumed I knew what to expect, and confined myself to your other stories.
That was a mistake.
Sofie is a wonderful character in her own right, and the stories are all brilliant. For Sherlock to get Alzheimer's though . . . I can think of no way more tragic for him to go. Well written, but very bittersweet.
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Loved this series! ! Awesome writing! ! Love Sofie! !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
#4 was my favorite.
Thanks for this series.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I have tears in my eyes now. Nostalgic tears.
They started from 'After the Bees' and got wetter from there.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow... It's almost scary to imagine Sherlock and John getting old, Mycroft dying,...
Arhie chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful.
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I cried when Sofie took John to see her mother. I really hate to see a good series end but you did wrap it up well. Thanks, I can't believe I past these stories by so many times before, I'm a little quirky about OCs, Sofie's a dear.
marterc83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This series was beautiful, funny, sad and extremely well written. Thank you.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
aah, this is amazing! so very adorable! i'm not very happy about sherlock loosing his memories, though, but, oh well, what can you do!
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Bravo! Awesome story. Has all the elements I love so very much. Loved the images of our dynamic duo as middle-aged men. Sofie Lestrade is a great OC. Of course, Leatrade with those beautiful brown eyes and silver hair is my runaway favorite. I hope u will keep writing more excellent fictions.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Don't know where Gratis and Moffot are going but this was a great direction. What a perfect end to your series. I love how everyone were at the end. This will take a place of pride on my favorites list. Thanks so much for the tears.