Reviews for Snape's Future
Saramagician chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Oh! Very interesting! It was very sad that Goergia got killed! Update sooooon...
Severus Snape chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
he's famous in the muggle world too?Oh God!
Abandoned1 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Argh - hit the wrong key in chap 4 review. I was saying why is she in Snape's vaults? And if you're canon enough for horcruxes why make 'Snape' a rich ancient wizarding family instead of canon-poor-muggle?

I think I give up.
Abandoned1 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ok. I'm confused. First a factual fix. Nox turns off a light and Lumos turns it on.

So, have you gone back to the start of the year? Daniel was sorted the day before? The why in Merlin's name is Hermione in Snape's
Prince-Slytherin chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
ok, I must say this is a well written story, very original and excellent plot. This is the first time I have read it, then I asked myself why I never paid attention to it. The story is good and like you said, made gor Snape lover. Modefy the summery is what thros people off. When I read the summery I though it would be one of repeated stories where Potter and him became bestest of friends. Just a subjestion. But I could be wrong considering you have anonymus reviews off. Can you tell how todo that and the reason as to why do it. I am just saying because there are only eleven reviews but the story is really good and that confuse me. Ca't wat t read more of you for your update!
ctc chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Adena McGee chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I loved the way you made Hermione a strong woman, just as strong and fiery as you have made your Lily before :) I loved the line "I have lived w/out women for 15 years & now I have too many"

it made me laugh :D

Great as always :)
ctc chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
LillianaSnape212 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
you definitely should have more reviews, i'm intrigued by this stor, especially snape's family and how snape and harry will get along in the future.
ctc chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
ctc chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
ctc chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
angelsparkleslove chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very nice work, well done!
alice22 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Well I just doscovered this fic and am in love. Can't wait to see the next chapter
Adena McGee chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Great premise to what I know will be a great story, just like all of yours have been. Thanks so much for gracing us with another one of your beautiful tales :)