Reviews for Need you now
Santanalover16 chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
this was so amazing! and beautifully writen! can't wait to start reading the sequel (: thank you very much for this fic
Trebles.and.Tones chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I just read this story, and I really enjoyed it. Great job:)
cpasq9 chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
I'm glad that Quinn was able to put her father some place she knew he liked. I wasn't expecting that.

I loved that Santana was so ready to be there for Quinn and Olivia after her parets were gone. Olivia seems to already look at Santana as a mother figure.

You ended this story so wonderfully. With Santana not being afraid to mother Olivia and Quinn being ok with her doing so. :)
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
That was adorable! I've missed little Olivia back in her troublemaking days. Great job!
caseyrn12 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
too cute,,, shh the lion is singing! :) i love the interaction between quinn n san about spreading russell's ashes...n yeah u did a wonderful job n dealing with her conflicted emotions..one part of her is glad he died..the other part still loved him..n wanted him to feel the same way...but the whole scene with the golf course i could OH SO SEE.n couldnt help but smirk at san's antics..i also love how santana was there for IT ALL..great ending to the prequel..wtg NF
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Very cute- I'll miss this story! It makes a perfect prequel to one of my already-favorites. The dynamic between the the three is perfect, and it ended on a perfect note. Nothing but praise! LOts of love and thanks for your time :)
Jeb1606 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Loved it, gutted its finished. Are you going to continue with life with Olivia now? I love that story...wish you...could do with an update, look at me suggesting, nothing like pushy fans eh, we're never happy!
Thanks for this fiction though, I look forward to more Santana, Quinn and Olivia adventures...please don't write them off.
Ryoko05 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
That was such a cute ending and a wonderful family moment :)
stacprit chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
What a great job you have done after LWO then going back and showing us how they all got to that point where LWO starts! Quinn giving Santana a hard time (playfully) is always so much fun to read. Just love the relationship forming between Olivia and Santana and seeing how things started makes sense about how things happen later on with them. What a very cute family you have creatend and reading their journey has been lots of fun!
ErosEternaGlee chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
I'm suspicious to talk about whether or not I liked the chapter ... but I loved it, as always! Now I hope you resume "Life with Olivia" just to make me happy! ;) Glad that u answer my first review...and sorry for my anxiety before! I know I can be bitch sometimes! But as I tell my friends ...is because I care! Gret fic please continue!
CarlyDanielle chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Great story! Any chance you'll finish LWO?
foghornem chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Aww I am sad that it has come to end. Love the ending, very cute moments between them all and the start of Santana being stricter with Olivia.
NZgleek91 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
I really didn't want to read this chapter, but I'm glad I did. It is a really great story. You did really well with this prequel :)
straightupbitch chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Great way to end or should i say begin the next one. Olivia is too cute. I can not get enough of this little family.

Well done on writing such a good story.
sdmwd1115 chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
The start of a better life is right! Such a great story!