Reviews for Students of War
clara.brakha chapter 4 . 3/28
This is awesome. I want to see more.
Neihaera chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Just found this little treasure ... any hope of continuation?
joelwilliamson chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Another good chapter. I think in Rising Thunder (or possibly earlier) we learned that Mesa is not part of the SL, which would make them commandeering a Solarian task force rather unlikely
MCH chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Story hotting up I right that SLNS is the forces from Earth yes?

Like where this is going with Haven and Manties going after MESA.

I a little confused is there a second hyper bridge to Beowulf from MESA? Apart from the terminal between Beowulf to the manties?
MCH chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Well I just read the latest David Weber, and I couldn't put it down. So I was very disappointed when I reach the end of chapter 2 and there was no Chapter 3. YET.

I like where this is going and I like you got Ginger Lewis and Tremaine as well (dare I hope that his partner in crime Sir Horace is there). Plus you got the neurotoxinin the story.

I like the fact you keep the story on track and it sweeps me along with the action. Ginger is just the right person to be Catherine mentor and with Scotty as well I like where you going. It great to see the other side of someone from MESA. I could also believe that MESA would try to bred someone like Catherine and try to kill an experiencment they would see as going wrong. I'm looking forwards to chapter 3.

Thanks.
joelwilliamson chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Another great chapter. Nice to see some internal dialogue from what's looking like our protagonist.

It seemed like Ginger was a bit quick to jump from Catherine being a genetically modified super-soldier to a potential room-mate, it might seem a bit more realistic.

In terms of basic corrections, 'Random Placeholder Apartment Complex's name here' should probably be changed, and 'you chose two stay at one' should probably be 'you choose to stay at one.'

Joel
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Good chapter, though I do wonder why Ginger would be working at the ATC since she is an engineer,her good buddy Aubrey on the other hand...

Still good chapter and can't wait till you do the battle.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well certainly an interesting start, 1930 so maybe post Manticore-Solarian/Diaspora War. Catherine seems to be a interesting character, though the "transferring of consciousness" is a tab bit far-fetched but then again we don't know all the goodies Mesa has come up with. So I will have to track this.

In the Name of Her Eternal Majesty, Hikari III of Kyuuhoshi

GraysonPaladin
joelwilliamson chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Interesting start, this seems like it could lead to a very good story.

I know that Weber really likes describing each and every one of his characters physical appearance when you first meet them, but it gets a bit annoying. The occasional mention of some characteristic tends to give better flow. Also, the summary should summarise (or at least hint at) the story. Try something like "Catherine Mozak seems like any other officer in the RMN, but she holds a terrible secret."

Keep up the good writing,

Joel