Reviews for Opposites Attract
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I liked it it was good and the end was funny
Person chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
You're awesome. All your stories are awesome. I would love to read more stories. Please please update anything. I crave your writing. I hope your life is great because all these stories are great.
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
Oh my goodness, so many happy feels. :3 I adore this! Ugh, seriously, it made me melt into a puddle. I grinned the entire way through. They just FIT.
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
My feelings on this can accurately be summed up with: jadfkdsljfjd. I LOVE this so much. It's so sweet in the strangest way, and I love that Drake just wants to make things right. It's so heartbreaking when he goes and Mindy doesn't remember all they had, but Drake's apology to her is the most gorgeous thing. Oh my god. Just. LOVE. 3
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Oh, god, this is so adorable and also so heartbreaking. All of this is just SO Drake. Sad that they don't realize they're perfect together, though! :P
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Ooh, jealous!Drake! I really like that as much as Mindy protests, she still lets him go at her. It's sweet in an utterly bizarre way.
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
This is so ridiculously sweet! I had the biggest grin on my face the entire time I read it. The mental image of Drake holding a gun makes me giggle. :P
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 20 . 3/14/2012
This is SO sweet. It made me smile. I've been reading and writing a lot of angst lately, so this was just what I needed. Adorable!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
I like these chapters because they're so different and so unexpected, but still so in character. I love that Mindy's sort of falling for Drake, even though she doesn't want to admit to him or herself.
CoogrrrShae chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
Great chapter. Was so glad to see more of this scenario. Too bad it isn't an actual multi chaptered story on its own, but I'll take what I can get. Something about Drake as a vampire is so incredibly sexy.
Werewolfbites chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
Yay (again! Lol) another vamp chapter! I don't know what makes these so appealing but they really are, ha! Thanks for the update, as usual, and here's a plate of virtual cookies for working so hard! :)
Reviewername chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
You just need to write more all the time. So coolio
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Two updates in one day? Perfect! :)

Destined to Repeat is wonderful. It's such an interesting concept, and I love what you've done with it. It was such an unexpected update - great job!

Variables, Real & Imaginary is FANTASTIC. It reminded me so much of Claudia and Todd making out in Vendetta when she asks him to "talk tech" because it turns her on. I adore this chapter - it's so cute that that's what gets Mindy. Love, love, love!
vanderlylecrybabygeek chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Great minds...I was just about to post something new when I saw you posted! :)

I love this so much. It made my heart hurt a lot, but I absolutely love it. It makes me so sad, though. They really are perfect together. Sigh. :(