Reviews for Harry's Nightmare Before Christmas
...I want to see a continuation where Jack/harry goes through the triewizard tournament
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 11/15
this fic is absolutely amazing! i love this story, even if reading of stories are not really my thing. i really look forward to reading the sequel, it sounds like it's right up my alley :)
misuky7 chapter 15 . 10/31
This was such a fun story. I was listening to the sound track while reading. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
i like
randomplotbunny chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
Absolutely. Spectacularly. Undeniably. Perfect!
Steph5anne chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Are there anymore stories like this at all with Harry as the main character? This is an awesome story please continue the sequel
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Awesome story. I really loved the Idea that Harry is Jack Skeleton. I do hope that here is a sequel.
25mar2000 chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
SQUEAL! NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE JAJAJA
KishuMai chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Okay. I'm only at chapter three,but still... I have to write a review NOW, otherwise i won't be avle to concentrate and from what i read so far i know that it is awsome and will continue to be awsome. You are amazing and i love you, because i ABSOLUTELY LOVE tnbc and hp and ever since i read a "reading their own story" fanfiction for the very first time, I waited and looked for a fanfiction like this and i almost gave up, but now you uploaded this amazing story and i just love you for making my dream/wish come true.

Now excuse me, but i need to continue reading ;)
Blackholelord chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Well this is a great read along story.
rell chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
My favourite ever show nightmare before christmas teamed with a favourite fanfiction Harry Potter. And you did it so well. Thank you !
amuto1 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
i love your story if you ever can i would love to read a squeal
Maybe2Morrow chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Yes! Sequel please! I loved this, such an interesting crossover :D
mickey mouse chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
i really hope you write a squeal! i love this story! i think it would be awesome to see what Harry would do in the Games now that she has Jacks powers XD
bella.beau.14 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
Yes please a sequel what's going to happen next