Reviews for Harry's Nightmare Before Christmas
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
i like
randomplotbunny chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
Absolutely. Spectacularly. Undeniably. Perfect!
Steph5anne chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Are there anymore stories like this at all with Harry as the main character? This is an awesome story please continue the sequel
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Awesome story. I really loved the Idea that Harry is Jack Skeleton. I do hope that here is a sequel.
25mar2000 chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
SQUEAL! NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE JAJAJA
KishuMai chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Okay. I'm only at chapter three,but still... I have to write a review NOW, otherwise i won't be avle to concentrate and from what i read so far i know that it is awsome and will continue to be awsome. You are amazing and i love you, because i ABSOLUTELY LOVE tnbc and hp and ever since i read a "reading their own story" fanfiction for the very first time, I waited and looked for a fanfiction like this and i almost gave up, but now you uploaded this amazing story and i just love you for making my dream/wish come true.

Now excuse me, but i need to continue reading ;)
Blackholelord chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Well this is a great read along story.
rell chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
My favourite ever show nightmare before christmas teamed with a favourite fanfiction Harry Potter. And you did it so well. Thank you !
amuto1 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
i love your story if you ever can i would love to read a squeal
Maybe2Morrow chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Yes! Sequel please! I loved this, such an interesting crossover :D
mickey mouse chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
i really hope you write a squeal! i love this story! i think it would be awesome to see what Harry would do in the Games now that she has Jacks powers XD
bella.beau.14 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
Yes please a sequel what's going to happen next
Nagareyukiryuu chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Sequel please! I want to know what will happen in the future if Harry is Jack!
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
that was awesome I hope there is more:) u forgot to switch to complete for this story:)
Bast Misao chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Oh, come on! You should at least do a sequel! It would be interesting to see how Harry/Jack gets through the tasks with his unique powers, after all. It would also be funny if Harry turned into Jack to prevent Wormtail from stealing his blood to resurrect Voldemort.