Reviews for Autumn Leaves and the Endless Fall
Yay.. finally A new chapter
Death's Champion chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Earelwen chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
MORE! This is the best Bart/Kitty fic I've ever come across. You've really nailed both of their voices and their relationship is perfect. The plot and structure are fab too. Am loving this and am just hoping there's more to come.
Fivellion chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
God, I love this story so much! It's brilliant. I feel like I've been waiting for a really good, really realistic B/K fic, and I've found it! Please keep it up.
nari chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
...I feel like crying...god this is so glad you're still working on this, please keep it up! i love your writing so much!
Ink and Lo chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
AWww, what a sweet chapter. :D
Ink and Lo chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This is such a bittersweet fanfiction. . I'm glad it's regularly updated. Nothing worse than getting into a fanfic only to find it hasn't been touched in years. XD

Ink and Lo chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Again, your imagery just floors me. QQ Such a marvelous cliffhanger too. I'm just glad there are more chapters after this one (I checked). The flashback conversations were hilarious.

Ink and Lo chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
loveloveLOVE LOVE LOVE your writing 3. Your portrayal of Bartimaeus and Kitty are fantastic.

Ink and Lo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is such a vivid prologue. :'D the line ''A bookshelf upended, spilling ancient words across the carpet." is beautiful.

hideyseek chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
This is...beautiful and sad.
I'm a bit confused, but I don't mind.
I think the writing is wonderful, and the idea is too.
Thank you for this wonderful addition to the Bartimaeus fandom.
Keep up the good work!

SullenStrange chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Yes. This is how I'm going to pretend things ended after the trilogy. I just- I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.

"Ptolemy gave you a last gift. Let this be mine."
Oh, sweet Jesus, my heart. Of course Kitty would bottle up her feelings until the very end.

Thank you for updating this! You are still doing wonderful with the characterization, even when things are less than light-hearted.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
finally! a new chapter! this story procceds beautifully! gets better and better with each chapter! it's interesting and intense even though it has little action whatsoever.
it's so cute Kitty calls Bartimaeus "B".
some parts make me extremely sad and it's all so emotional it haunts me but it's still great!
keep up the excellent work. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
this is simply wonderful!
Darkerose chapter 6 . 10/6/2012