Reviews for A Dove's Cry
Rose chapter 36 . 4/4
Awesome Story! :)
Wooleywews chapter 9 . 2/4
Whew! I thought to myself, "Oh, crap. They're making major a major error in this chapter! That's not what they told us before about Alice and Edward..." Thank you for putting that comment in the AN's! LOL
Wooleywews chapter 8 . 2/4
I haven't read a mystery-type ExB story in a long time... And one especially this good! You guys are great! I'm totally hooked.
Wooleywews chapter 7 . 2/4
Ohhhhh... This is SO good!
Angelmagnet chapter 8 . 1/23
Yeah cause he only save her life. That's right, make him work for it. NOT.
JazzGirl317 chapter 36 . 1/6
I sped through this story while snowed in over the last two days. It was absolutely fabulous. I love the intrigue, and the premise is so very well-written. These two kids drove me nuts in all the best ways. Thank you so much for sharing.
thelittlegerman chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Brief but cute.
thelittlegerman chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
The first meeting isn't far off, I hope!
thelittlegerman chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I sense the beginnings of a great friendship.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Interesting.
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 36 . 11/5/2013
I have had this story on my "to be read" list for what feels like forever, and I am thrilled to have finally read it! I love the way this Bella developed, and that she was so focused on revenge that she was willing to let almost nothing stand in her way. In fact, you broke my heart when she said that she wanted to kill Jimmy more than she loved Edward — until you redeemed it for me because she thought saving that little girl was more important than her feelings for Edward, which was a brilliant way of handling/reframing that moment. I really liked the whole Alice-as-newborn angle, as well, which I have not read before (such a refreshing change from the Bella-as-newborn genre, and even the Edward-as-newborn thing, too!) — plus that offered you the chance to do the lovely inversion of Alice as the one who very nearly attacked Bella instead of our long-suffering Jasper. And your conception of "the mating urge" as something that isn't exactly the "strike of lightning that nearly makes the vamp in question into a slavering zombie obsessed with his love" was another nice twist on the canon. Altogether a very satisfying read — thank you so much! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I really love this, keep it up!
Aggie94 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Wonderful end!
Aggie94 chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
Perfect. I couldn't tell there was a change in writer. Meg
scrosby66 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Good story...thanks for writing!
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »