Reviews for A Dove's Cry
suziq968 chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Seriously, you've built this whole story but you're just confused or changing it now? Five years you said she was missing and then he says she was six and he was seven? Earlier I could've sworn you said they were both at the funeral but I'm not going looking. If this doesn't resolve itself I'll have to stop reading which will suck.
suziq968 chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
This has been so hard to read. Abuse stories always are, but I'm glad I stuck with it. It's kinda like mini therapy, or masochism. Anyway, I'm hoping things will be easier now they've met. Of course, you'll have to deal with Alice and what happened to her but the creeping of Edward should be an entertaining interlude.
soonbefound chapter 36 . 9/13/2017
very good, I loved
MiaLuthor chapter 36 . 7/15/2017
Thank you for your generosity in writing and sharing your story. Many twists and turns. You did an especially great job considering you lost an editor/partner during the story.
Thanks again, Mia
KatHat4 chapter 29 . 3/25/2017
Haha...another observation: Bella lives in Forks, he's picking her up at 7 - to go to SEATTLE? That's over 3 hrs away, even if they only took an hour to eat, they wouldn't be home until after 3 a.m.! But it's fic, lol.
KatHat4 chapter 17 . 3/23/2017
Hey, I know it's been years since you wrote this ad I first read it, but I have a question - that will probably be answered when I keep reading, but if Alice was 19 when she was abducted, and that was several years ago, and Ali_pixy is Alice, why would she be saying she's been in foster homes? Hmmm...
KelSt chapter 33 . 9/6/2016
I am so glad u didn't have him ' suck out the venom'...which never made sense to me! This is much better!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 36 . 11/9/2015
I just read your story from start to finish since I couldn't put it down. What captured me most was how honest your portrayal of a sexual abuse survivor was. This was the first fan fiction I've read that didn't glaze over everything once the victim was rescued, as if all is now well because the abuse stopped and I find it infuriating. You captured the long struggle with the aftermath, the fear, the anger, the feelings of being different and as if something was wrong with you, as if you had done something or welcomed it somehow, letting the words and actions of the abuser twist and corrode your self image, trust, belief that you will ever find or even deserve happiness... So for so successfully showing the long lasting damage that the abuse leaves as well as just an excellent story that is by far my favorite fan fic ever... Thank you!
Ms Torres chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
I'm wondering why Bella doesn't mention Alice to Edward already. Surely if there was even the smallest chance that they could be the same person Edward is looking for it should be worth it. There have been so many clues dropped by both Edward and Alice. Or is this something where Bella wants to confirm that it is before mentioning anything to Edward? I wonder how Edward will take the news, especially if something is happening to Alice, when Bella finally tells him about the Alice she chats with online.

x
michigangal0223 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
wow bella talking to alice and she seen edward
NanStew chapter 33 . 4/22/2015
Expected Beni to show up again. What a way for Bella to join Edward though. Rough.
NanStew chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
I can't stop reading this. Favorite story in a long while. Thanks
NanStew chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
At least they're together now. Thank goodness.
NanStew chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
But where is Alice?
NanStew chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Now we're getting somewhere... love it.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »