Reviews for both alike in dignity
FlameFeather4549 chapter 23 . 1/28
Aww, I absolutely love this story! I only just found it yesterday, but have fallen in love with it since. Thank you so much!
You incorporated everybody's personalities into this time and setting perfectly; I imagine it would be hard to have Sybil's family as part of the aristocracy, when it doesn't really exist today as it did back then.
I really enjoyed reading this, so thank you!
Tifah 98 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
U r n AWESOME WRITER! !
Tifah 98 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I like the story I really do but you are not really hitting Tom personality. He brash n brazen n kinda cocky when he tells Sybil that she loves him. He's a rogue n foolish n passionate about politics n very arrogant oh well we'll see:)
Tifah 98 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
SybilxTom! 4 eva
Tifah 98 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Loolz this is funny;)
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Q.Q SYBIL PREGGERS!? yup saw that one coming.
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
OK sssoooo love the first CHAPPY!:)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Just found this story on tumblr and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I'm more of a M/M fan but this is delicious. Thanks do much.
ramyak chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I've read (ahem...) more than my fair share of S/T stories but this is easily one of the I've read so far. I finished it over the span of a few hours, sleeping at 3am because I didn't want to stop reading. It's so real and angsty and beautiful, all at the same time.

I applaud your decision to have them have a stillbirth. Because there was always this question - are they together because they love each other, or are they together because of the baby. And this tragedy forces them to face that question head on. And the fact that they could face that together and come out stronger shows that this is a relationship that could work.

You really should write more!
ramyak chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Never saw that coming. Or that either! She's the PMs daughter! And then she's pregnant. I'm totally hooked!
ramyak chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow...what an explosive beginning! Beautifully written
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
oooh, this is wonderful. i'm in love!
AngieMagz chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
I have to tell you how much I love this story! I couldn't put it down! I am so sad it's over but I am so happy i can re-read this over and over again! Fucking Brilliant!
AngieMagz chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Holy shet that was freakin amazing! How have I not seen this before!? I think I've found my new obsession.. can't wait to read more!
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is incredible. Such marvelous and intimate writing, Tom's feelings so very bare and raw, Sybil such an enigma. Loved this!