Reviews for both alike in dignity
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 23 . 8/7
THIS STORY JUST TUGGED AT MY HEART A MILLION TIMES AND IM LIKE STILL PROCESSING MY EMOTIONS AND LIKE OMG OMG OMG
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 19 . 8/7
THIS BROKE MY ALREADY FRAGILE LITTLE HEART AND NOW IM GONNA GO SOB MY EYES OUT
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 16 . 8/7
I was totally expecting Tom to punch the living day lights out of this Simon fellow! Maybe next time!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 13 . 8/7
They're so cute! I love it!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 12 . 8/7
Their non relationship is such a cutesy one!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 10 . 8/7
"That's brutal. If people try to do any of those things, I will tell them quite kindly to piss the fuck off."

I love this
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 9 . 8/7
I love this story. Poor Sybil tho. She didn't deserve that from the paps.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 7 . 8/7
These babies are so cute :)
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 4 . 8/7
I love your writing style :)
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 3 . 8/7
Brilliant!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 2 . 8/7
I love this! I'm so excited to read this story!
Beautiful... You did a wonderful job.
Duchess Emma chapter 23 . 1/20
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW. Ok, that's the longest "wow" I've ever given. You, madam, are incredibly talented. I'm also so excited to be review #500! This was one of the most well-written pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Honestly, I believe, as other have mentioned, if you changed the names that you could publish this. Seriously. Do it. Do everyone a favor. This deserves to be widely read.

I will say that the stillborn son hurt like hell. After her earlier scares with the paps, I was really surprised that this happened. I get why you did it, but damn, it was bad. I cried. A lot. Like ugly Kim Kardashian crying. Maybe it's because I have a young son and that was one of my biggest fears. It was handled with such delicacy though, I don't object to it in the slightest, merely that it was incredibly painful.

Also, your knowledge of London and British culture is outstanding. I mean, even if you're from the UK, that's pretty extensive knowledge. I study British culture and geography like crazy, and I don't think I could come anywhere near this level of awesomeness. Good on you! Anyways, I'm a rabid fan of this whole story. Please do something besides let us read it for free. It deserves a wider audience.
CG4me chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
I know I am years behind in this but just wanted to say how wonderfully written this is. Sure there were a few "Americanisms" slipped in here and there (powder sugar, fall, flatware? Etc) But it certainly didn't detract from a powerful, thought provoking and realistically romantic story. You could so easily publish this as a proper book, changing the names obviously to avoid copyright, it is THAT good. You have real talent. Thank you for the hard work for this totally engrossing and moving story.
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
This is such a good story. I do hope they stay together :)