Reviews for Time on the Sea
monkeydkurena chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
haha ... This is an amazing story, I can not wait
to read something about the next chapter!
please updated!.
monkeydkurena chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
LOL .. ! Luffy got married, I was very surprised
and maybe the world will be destroyed
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is the third time I have read this story and it was as awesome as the first time I read it! This is my favorite LuffyxOC story out there and I can't wait for more!

Mara-Chan
BubblesDoujinshi chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
When are you gonna do another one. Love it though
magical fan18 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
You made a mistake as you had Garp say he would make Luffy, Ace, and Melody pirates instead of marines, at the beginning of the chapter or near it, which he does want to do to them.
EchoMizuki chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Love the story so far! I can't wait to read more! I like Melody, her powers included. I'm looking forward to see how everything turns out for Melody and Luffy. Please, keepup the good work!
guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
please do some spaceing between the word it can get hard to read. thanks for the chapter.
Xireana Prime chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
this is such an awesome story! making me want to re make my old One Piece story!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
stars?(stairs)
(Found the mispelling.)he shook his head "No, Wopal always kept it on him"
(What's with the "["?) I [found, Nami smirked and took it "I'll give you this if you allow us to leave early"
Shikubi?(Shichibukai.)
Quick question: are you a fan of Kureha?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Good chapter. Also, Crocodile is part of the Shichibukai, not Shikubi. I don't think that's a word.
Allykrau chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
short but awesome chapter :D hope you'll recover soon :3
OnePieceFAN2012 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Yay! Finally they will go to Alabasta! Hopefully they willeet Ace AND Sabo. Update please!
gamelover41592 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
that was good
Where's the mayo chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
awesome sauce, you live! nice chappie
Allykrau chapter 22 . 2/7/2014