Reviews for Time on the Sea
XxHeartMenderxX chapter 25 . 6/8
I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see what you have for us!
gamelover41592 chapter 1 . 6/8
well the rewrite is off to a good start :)
conai onaru chapter 24 . 6/4
I am really curious about what will happen in the two years timeski with Melody. If she will go with Luffy or not. And if Ace will survived too. But the thing with the water every year could be difficult for her without Luffy.
Miss RaeFox chapter 24 . 6/2
Welcome back author-san! I very much adore this story but, I would a new version of it just as much. Blessed seas sounds lovely.
Thank you for returning.
Madness chapter 24 . 6/2
I think you should keep the old version up and post the new story under a new name. I like Blessed Travels
Zombietooth chapter 24 . 6/2
I'm glad you're back!
I frequently come back to this story, and honestly out of all the OC OP stories this one is still one if my favourites, especially the strong world chapter, which I've probably read at least 5 times or so XD

If you plan a rewrite, please don't take down the original version.
As for titles, I rather like Time on the Sea, but your suggestions with the blessed theme sound rather interesting as well. Personally. I'd choose something like A Blessed Journey or something.

Can't wait to see your updates in my mail box again :3
I would love to see this story stay but I also want to see what new things you'll bring. This has been a long time favorite ever since you published the first chapter. I can't wait to see what you will do if you decide to start new and fresh or re work what you already have done :)
QuirkyKit chapter 24 . 6/1
Welcome back Author-san! I would love it if you continued on with the story, though don't really care if its in the same book or not, as long as Melody's travel with the straw hat crew is full of adventure! Please update soon!
P.S. Will you keep it a Luffy X OC? Please do!
gamelover41592 chapter 24 . 6/1
well I am fine either way but if you take this down let me know when you post then new story
Probably should just post it as a new story
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 24 . 6/1
You should just post it as a new story, and Blessed Sea sounds good.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
Awe... No more chapters?
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Lol! I was laughing my ass off, their reactions are hilarious
monkeydkurena chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
haha ... This is an amazing story, I can not wait
to read something about the next chapter!
please updated!.
monkeydkurena chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
LOL .. ! Luffy got married, I was very surprised
and maybe the world will be destroyed