Reviews for Dragon at Heart
Please update
Ares26 chapter 11 . 2/9
That bitch indirectly called zuko a mistake
isekai-me-away chapter 40 . 1/10
Great story! really enjoyed reading this. also loving the friendship between toph and zuko, I always thought that they'd have an interesting dynamic
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 40 . 1/3
One of the best fanfics i have EVER read! Great Work. I'm sad that it seems to be abandoned, but you must have your reasons. I hope you are alright and wish you a happy new year.

Ps.: Next on my list is your Loki story
thaux chapter 40 . 9/17/2020
I hope you update this story. It is fun to read with plenty of plot devolopments and many new things thats not usually done in ATLA fanfics.
Emilee Weller chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
I love these please make more They are the best
Sunny Lighter chapter 40 . 8/14/2020
Rereading this fic years later it's still one or my favorites. I hope it continues someday, but no pressure.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/29/2020
This story is such a refreshing feel unlike alot of the stories I've read. It makes me more exited to read the next chapter and see what happens next. I wish there was more. But I know you already put alot of work into this and it doesn't make it any less great. I hope your doing well and that your really happy. Thanks you for making this story.
selin32227 chapter 40 . 6/11/2020
Love it, it's so good!
selin32227 chapter 30 . 6/11/2020
cute
selin32227 chapter 18 . 6/11/2020
wow, I guess I'm a spirit then my skin is THAT pale lol
LuffyLover chapter 26 . 6/10/2020
“Capital D. For Destiny” sounds like it’s straight from One Piece lmao.
ponylover12346 chapter 40 . 6/9/2020
never before have words hurt so much as "Updated: Mar 6, 2018"
Neqa'elis chapter 40 . 5/26/2020
I enjoyed your story. I hope you find the time and inspiration to return to it someday. Dragon Zuko is really cool to read about. It's always nice to see Zuko slowly change and embrace his true self. Your art is really good, too.

While I was reading, I hadn't guessed English wasn't your native language. The only oddity I noticed with your writing was your comma usage. You place the comma outside the quotation marks.

"Me too", Zuko said.
"Yeah, I guess", Zuko agreed.

Punctuation goes inside quotation marks. This should be:

"Me too," Zuko said.
"Yeah, I guess," Zuko agreed.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Potassium chapter 4 . 5/25/2020
It is true
That basically everyone hates zuko;his remaining family(except uncle),his people,other nations,the avatar and himself.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »