Reviews for Dragon at Heart
honkers chapter 36 . 6/12
aND THEN YOU DONT UPDATE IN YEARS

im sad

but hey amazing fic anyway dude this was great
Bananskugga chapter 36 . 6/2
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in years, I really like it! Love the ideas and the changes to the plot!
MetroNeko chapter 16 . 5/12
I'm just committed a great travesty! I accidentally called Iroh, E-roh. Curse you Shyamalan! Great story, read it like 3 times already. I wonder if you'll ever continue it...
RenegadeForLife chapter 36 . 5/5
Possibly my favorite avatar fanfic. Doesn't look like it'll continue but I hope it does.
I'm in love with this. It's so refreshing to see how your writing has progressed with the story
majishan chapter 36 . 3/26
this is amazing
SockMage chapter 36 . 3/23
Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading this. I hope you'll update someday (or even just quickly tell us the rest if the plot) but even if you don't this has been great.
Reader chapter 36 . 2/11
Greatly disappointed in the fanfic...na, I'm just joking. This is a brilliant fanfic with an interesting plot. I'm just sad you are no longer updating this brilliant fanfiction.
KhivaCross chapter 36 . 2/8
I love this story.
Whitemage1998 chapter 36 . 2/7
Moooorrreeeee. This is so goooddd its the second avatar fanfic ive read, the other being zuko is the avatar, but this is so much better in my opinion as good as the other is
Yuki082 chapter 36 . 1/25
This is so, so, so, so, sooooo good. Please let there be a chance you continue it.

—Yuki
Angelicat2 chapter 36 . 1/18
Awesome! I love this so much. Fanfics about Zuko becoming a dragon are always worth reading. I want to read what the Gaang does next. Does Zuko fight Zhao? And Nakki is still in there? I didn't see that happening...I really like him. Update soon because I really want to hear the rest of this story!(even if it takes a LOT of other chapters to do so)
Breval chapter 36 . 1/10
Read all of it in one day , I'm not sure if it'll ever be updated again but man I do hope so ! This is really good the characterisation are awesome and the plot really cool !
Guest chapter 36 . 12/12/2016
please update.
Clarity chapter 36 . 12/6/2016
Ahhhhh! Please continue writing! It's a great story! Your character development is fantastic!