Reviews for Dragon at Heart
Elise chapter 40 . 10/3
Thank you for updating (I know it's been a while) this amazing story!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/29
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Iceleaf13 chapter 23 . 9/12
I should be sleeping. I have to get up early tomorrow.
Zuko and Toph are united. They are the real Avatar dynamic duo. My two faves being besties is a dream come true. I always find myself thinking that time passes strangely in the Avatar world. Sometimes it moves too fast and travel seems so quick. I like the pace of this story.
Ladyliz2 chapter 40 . 8/27
Wowie I just read the whole story and I love it! Cant wait for thenext update :)
Kv1n20 chapter 40 . 8/20
I found this in the afternoon and finally completed reading it now.
Love the Toph characterisation.
Please keep up the awesome work, can't wait for the next update.
LOVE THE ENDING
Now this I could get behind
Oh thank god. I don't think I could deal with katara liking zuko like that.
Oh yeah. Very promising
Okay. THIS seems super promising! I shall look forward to reading it.
I am so glad you are back! I can’t wait to see Katara and Toph react over how they individually treat Zuko, Iroh, and Aang, especially since they had problems to begin with! And Fire Family Interaction always promises to be intense! Keep up the good work!
mysterydead chapter 40 . 7/26
I found this masterpiece yesterday and I maybe have stayed up the hole night to read it all but I just could not stop reading. IT IS AMAZING I WILL DIE OF HAPPINESS IF YOU UPPDATED
drmonicblood chapter 40 . 7/25
Toph and Zuko are adorable. truth be told I just flat out like your Toph, and her interactions with Zuko are even better.

The audacity of their assumed identities is great! I am hoping it doesn't blow up in there face like everything else in Zuko's life.

I found this story the other day. thank you for writing it. I look forward to your next update.
Aquawyrm chapter 40 . 7/11
Poor Ursa. Well, maybe she'll run into Zuko and Iroh and actually tell her kids that they've got a half brother.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »