Reviews for Dragon at Heart
Serves Ursa right, Azula cares more for Zuko than she ever did
I love you're Work keep it up:)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2021
What happened to the story?!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2021
Thank god you didn’t have Zuko just reveal himself. I dislike it when the Author just decides that it’s okay for their character to do that without the character or themselves thinking of the repercussions of doing so if that happens and you’re doing so well with handling him. I’ve read this fic multiple times and I still am in love with it. I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2021
Why is everyone obsessed with dragon zuko lol nobody can get enough of him lol
SultanHashi chapter 40 . 9/18/2021
This work is very good
I hope you can try to finish it
Lightbrightfury chapter 27 . 7/23/2021
I think I’ve really loved it so far, and I know the story has been abandoned for a couple years, but I would love it if you finished it.
Lightbrightfury chapter 14 . 7/23/2021
Aww, Toph and dragon-Zuko are quite the duo.
This’ll be an interesting friendship.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/9/2021
Please update
Ares26 chapter 11 . 2/9/2021
That bitch indirectly called zuko a mistake
isekai-me-away chapter 40 . 1/10/2021
Great story! really enjoyed reading this. also loving the friendship between toph and zuko, I always thought that they'd have an interesting dynamic
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 40 . 1/3/2021
One of the best fanfics i have EVER read! Great Work. I'm sad that it seems to be abandoned, but you must have your reasons. I hope you are alright and wish you a happy new year.

Ps.: Next on my list is your Loki story
thaux chapter 40 . 9/17/2020
I hope you update this story. It is fun to read with plenty of plot devolopments and many new things thats not usually done in ATLA fanfics.
Emilee Weller chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
I love these please make more They are the best
Sunny Lighter chapter 40 . 8/14/2020
Rereading this fic years later it's still one or my favorites. I hope it continues someday, but no pressure.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »