Reviews for Dragon at Heart
moooooooore
mmmmmmmmmoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeee
NellYgermany chapter 36 . 3/17
You need to update this story! It's awesome! Zuko is great and sokka too! I love it!
Icy Cake chapter 36 . 2/23
I'm really enjoying the twist of your wonderful story. I hope you will continue it sometime in your busy life!

Looking forward to the next update.
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 36 . 2/22
I really hope you continue this some time soon. It's an awesome story with a ton of effort already invested in it.
Snwh122 chapter 14 . 2/18
dawwwwwwwww

I'm glad they got to meet. I ship it.
Snwh122 chapter 13 . 2/18
ooooh, I like Ari. I hope she shows up again
Snwh122 chapter 11 . 2/18
Well, to tell the truth, I don't feel particularly mad at Ursa. That's not to say I approve or am happy with the way things went down. But at the very least I can somewhat understand where she's coming from. She's not a perfect person, she probably didn't realize most of the time that she was excluding Zuko and Azula when she talked about her family, and how much that hurt Zuko.

*sigh* Yeah, I can't really be that angry or upset, but what she did still doesn't feel right.

Also, I'm not too excited to read a story about a literal Dragon? Of course its your story, and I'm reading it. Beggars can't be choosers and I won't complain... But I rather like Human Zuko, and I hope he gets to be one, at least in form.
Snwh122 chapter 10 . 2/18
Poor Zuko, I'm already sorry for him.

At least he gets a brand new Dragon-mom
shitdawg chapter 27 . 2/9
I think you should make the chapters whatever length you think won't give another another case of writer's block. It must suck to have to rewrite chapters because you don't know where you're heading with a story. Do whatever makes you comfortable. And I liked this chapter and I completely understand how Zuko acted, regardless of how thick or bratty he was. I do have to keep in mind that he IS still just a kid (well teenager but to dragons hes still a cub) and his week hasn't been exactly... calm. And I like how even Iroh knows that Jeong Jeong wouldn't be a good teacher for Aang. Hell, I think everyone knows that. His way of thinking wouldn't be good taught to the Avatar, whose job is to create balance in the world. Jeong Jeong himself doesn't like his own element and the Avatar must remain neutral to all elements, liking and acknowledging all equally. Jeong Jeong's dislike of the Fire element would've changed how Aang viewed the Fire element and think it would only be an element of destruction and evilness. Nope, not good at all. Well, did that make sense? Did I sound stupid? This is awkward and I do hope you understood A BIT of it. I make a habit of confusing people (just check the reviews i already sent jeez arent those ugly)..
shitdawg chapter 25 . 2/9
Zuko's awkwardness brings me joy, despite the fact that my awkwardness rivals his. And I love his change of feelings towards the Fire Lord/his nation. Well, his mixed feelings. I'm really curious actually to how his thoughts will lead him. This IS AU and I doubt this story will end TOO differently than canon, but I like how different he is and how different his actions are and how different all these things change the story events. Like, he (Zuko) wasn't supposed to be here. OH LOOK HERE HE IS. And this happened because of his mixed feelings towards the Avatar and such (blah blah blah etc) where he got ill and... Ta-da! This chapter! Right?! Does my confusing words confuse you? I'm not surprised. My logic is a rare and precious thing. It has a mind of its own. Controls my hands too. And I don't know if you read my reviews, but a few reviews back (of mine) I wrote that that was the longest review I wrote so far. That title has been removed and given to this one. This is the longest review I've written for this story (for YOU). In fact, this is the longest I've written in a LONG time. Are you flattered yet? 3 3 3
shitdawg chapter 24 . 2/9
I don't know why, but I feel as if a load has been taken off me when Iroh told the crew about Zuko. To be honest, when I'm reading a story, I imagine myself AS the character- I don't change the person's looks or anything, but I literally SEE myself as THAT character. At least, in animated shows I do- so I feel as if I (Zuko) don't have to feel the need to hide any more from my (Zuko's) crew. I'm a weird person, aren't I?
shitdawg chapter 19 . 2/9
haha Zuko can't lie for shit.
shitdawg chapter 18 . 2/9
Question: How tall is the Nakki? I'm sorry if you mentioned it and I failed to notice properly, but I DID read that it was taller than a human (but how tall being the question). And wowee! That whole Finnish mythology Nakki thing is pretty cool. I might even Google it to get more info. I like how you facts and your references at the end of a chapter- it's really interesting. And I also like how much Zuko changed- and for the better, in my opinion. He seems.. I don't know.. healthier? Considerate? I don't know, man, but he changed for the better.
shitdawg chapter 15 . 2/9
The picture you drew of Zuko (both FORMS) was supper cool. I like it. And I always viewed Toph and Zuko having a sibling-like relationship and to be honest, this story isn't changing my mind about it at all. Nope, not one bit. I felt so many things when Toph 'saw' (was it this chapter? man, im going through chapters like doughnuts from Tim Hortons) and that is just amazing. Good guy Zuko.
shitdawg chapter 12 . 2/9
Ilya has good morals and a good view on things- I like her. I also like how you sort of make it like all nations aren't completely good nor completely evil. Like how it's the people that changes others' views on a nations by their actions. Does that make sense? No, it does not. But if you want to try and figure it all... by all means, go ahead. But you get the majority of it, right? Tuli's cool, too. And I love how you (unknowingly or not) emphasize Iroh's fatherly nature. To Iroh, Zuko's like a son, you know? You really point that out and us readers unconsciously (or consciously) take that in. Love your writing style, man. Pretty epic if I say so myself. And JEEZ this is the biggest review I've given you so far, right? Wow, ten points to meh hehehe. Stay rad, my man. Stay rad.