Reviews for Destiny or Fate
Shadow9th chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Wait for next chapter :))
Mikaha chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
yay! a mini reunion!
Mikaha chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
this is really nice!
edmund fu chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
so far im loving this whole alt universe and supernatural genre. this chapter was amazing it had a little drama in it with thee whole ritsu and azusa mishap. also mios plan to escape the academy was just plain smart but im still wondering who she clenched onto when she became unconscious. also that the fact that yuis ability to turn animals into beasts is so cool. overall everything in this chapter was really good thanx iDachii for the amazing chapter and i cant wait for the next chapter to come. P.S this is the same edmund fu from fb who talked to you on most of the mitsu posts
Yukina-Tenma chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I..want more chapters!
Poor Azusa, will there be a YuiAzu pairing in the next chapters?
This is great! Update anytime! ‿
Kawairisa chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I really love your fict. Wish u luck, iDachii-senpai.. Ganbatte! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
MOAR?!
kaito136 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Alright! I finally caught up with this fic. I must say I'm impressed over the plot, but the writing needs to be brushed up.

The action scene was really dry and I honestly find that scene disappointing. You should have described how Ritsu deflected those enemies, how they fall in front of Ritsu which made Ritsu bored of the fights. How Mio appeared suddenly, from where, and what was she wearing, etc. There's many details that could be added right into that one scene but you didn't do it. It was disappointing.

I spotted some English mistakes, but my English aren't good myself, so I won't mark you down for this though. Why didn't you get a beta-reader anyway?

I must really praise you for the plot though. I really like the plot of this fic... OK I ADMIT I'M BIASED BY THE TAINAKANO HINTS. OTL. But other than being a sucker for those Tainakano moments, I actually like the violence and action-worth plot here. That's why I'm disappointed by the action. Oh, and the scene of Ritsu saving Mio. I just recalled about that scene. Damn, it was confusing, I didn't know what was going on and then next thing I realise is Azusa came, and according to Azusa, Ritsu is the one injured when the descriptions had it like Mio was the injured one. I had this who is who problem with your other fics before and why is it happening in here again?

I don't get why do you have to change the title of the fic too. What's wrong with "Destined Power"? I thought it sounded ok ._. Hope you settle the title problem soon though... I must admit I personally preferred the previous title.

I'll be waiting for the next update for this fic!
Dicchan chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
ah finally! hahahaha

well, with this chapter now finally I understand who is the daughter (at first I thought it's Mio! ?_?) and the girl who Ritsu save (why they just recognize each other now? they already met before, right? when Ritsu save Mio).

For Ritsu transformation mode... it make me remember Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter, his eyes always change to red when he angry. hahaha. Is Ritsu's weapon just her eyes? or there's anything else?

And, what's that "hand watch beeping" mean? you know, at the last part.. is it mean that her five minutes time is finished or what? because at first she glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall and not look at her hand-watch, so what does that "beeping" sound mean?

There are things confusing here and there but I still really enjoy it! can't wait next chapter! keep it up! :D

Oh! I forgot! soooo.. it's MioxRitsuxAzunyan, hmm? hahahhaah and ritsu, azunyan, mio, mugi already showed up, I think there's one more left. Where's our air-headed friends?

Yui! Yui! Yui! \(o)/
LenxRinKagamine chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Yoohoo! An upload, yesh! :3

Well, I like this story And I want Ritsu and Azusa to find their master's daughter before he dies! D: Hurry, hurry! D:

Lol, anyway waitin' for the next chappy! :) Also, hope you get completely healthy soon

Good job ;)

YOSH! Onto the next chapter! :D

~ Len
White7Fang chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I'm starting to get really interested in this fanfic. I'm curious bout the plot... AND whats going to happen in the next chapter! Keep up the good work by the way! And I'm happy you've recovered from that high fever of yours :) Good luck on the next chapter :DDD
LenxRinKagamine chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Wow! That's gonna be goood! Hehe, keep it up! I wish there's Taikano in this w But, ok, Mitsu's more important :P

Looking forward to your next update! :D
kaito136 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Woah... You impressed me, iDutchman. Out of so many of your other fanfics that I've read, this is the most decent one! This is getting me hooked and curious, I like the plot. Needless to say, your language improved. The writing style and all are great! I know you're into Mitsu, and hell this IS a Mitsu fanfic, but O_O HEY THERE'S TAINAKANO!

Gah, sorry, I love Tainakano (my profile pic says it all).

Now now, you got me interested in this fanfic with its plot. I hope you won't disappoint me with some random trashs of plot and romance suddenly! Take it slowly, don't rush. That had been your biggest problem for the past few fanfics of yours that I've read before.

Update soon eh. All the best!
randombox chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
hoho~ i saw some Tainakano~! i know you don't like Tainakano that much but i love it~!

anyway, i wanna see more of this~! more Mitsu, more Tainakano and more other stuff~! hehe~ gomen for saying Tainakano lotsa times. ~_~;;

grammar's good~! and improving!

this story update is enough for a month, i guess~ good luck in everything you do~! bye-nee~! :3
Dicchan chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Finally! Thx for update! lol. i have been waiting for you to update your stories for sooo longgg.. lol D. But it's okay, since you busy with many things. lol.

Anyway, I see that in chapter 1 you introduce Ritsu with a little bit of her past and at this chapter you introduce Azunyan. Well, what's next? Yui? Mugi? or Mio? i'm getting curious here 3

But, this story make me confused with those power, poison, portal, etc. Hope you'll update soon so i won't get confused anymore. lol. Good luck 3