Reviews for The Little Merman
xXBlack ButlerXx chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Love your story. Can't wait 4 more .
neko1998 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
This is soo exciting! I know Alfred is. Too bad Artie doesn't think he's the one, ooh the agony TT ne, is there any upcoming lemon? Or rivalvry? Sorry bout the questions... Um update soon!
nekolover3 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
update!
Collection chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
IT'S ALIVE! I'm so happy that you'll continue this! x3 I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Dolly-Doll-Face chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
It's okay I'll wait. *Sits patiently while smiling happily*
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Yay I can't wait to see what you come up with
Savy15012 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Yay! Glad to see this is not dead! :D
SlifofinaDragon chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
ur welcome
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I waited to get to the end before reviewing...this is simply amazing, it's so creative how each character gets their main trait taken from them, after all Alfred's was the most obvious one, but for Romano and Matthew you really went the extra mile. The creepy merchildren were described in a way that really freaked me out. I hope the merpeople can get the humans to kiss their lovers! I noticed it's been a while since you updated...why is that? This is a fabulous story, but it needs an ending, a conclusion. You can't just leave us hanging..well i suppose you could, but you shouldn't it's IMMORAL...well kinda...please for the sake of all that is HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE update this! Pretty please with mochi on top..or anything really, if you don't like mochi choose something else. The point is this needs another chapter, and another one after that until it is completed. Or else i will have to send Francis/Ursula after you..and we don't want that...do we...
BookBird1497 chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Love it! Please update soon so I may keep reading! Vee
BookBird1497 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
AMAZING! My three favorite pairings and one of my favorite Disney movies, I LOVE YOU! XD
crazyanimelover98 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
This story is great! I love how you merge the elements of the disney movie, but still keep this it's own story. You even fit the songs in there without actuly having them sing! I mean "Bastard you got stuff aplenty. I think about twenty thingamabobs." from chapter 4? Geniouse XD. I really love this chapter with the way everyone hits it off great. I hope you get back to this story soon. It looks like you haven't been on in a while.
Artimis chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
I love this story! But I have to ask: where are you? Looks like yo haven't updated in a while :(
Tragically Kat chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Aww this is so cute and adorable XD I hope you update soon because I really want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
awesome story! everyone's waiting for new chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »