Reviews for Sleeping Together
Raisaeol chapter 1 . 1/26
This story was so cute
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
God this is wonderful. Sheldon and Amy being semi-sexual is one of the sweetest, and oddly arousing, things for me to read. It highlights their personalities and their love for one another in the most perfect way. And you wrote it to complete justice. Thank you!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Sweet. want more
dessertisserved chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I don't know how you manage to capture all the sex and sensuality and still make it so innocent and Shamy. I love your writing. Please grace us with more.
maggiemae815 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
woops! I just realized this was a series. I will be starting from the ACTUAL beginning in the morning, since I MUST go to sleep. but I cannot wait! I haven't found a Shamy fic I really think captures both of the characters voices and Sheldon's idiosyncracies quite as well as yours. I am very excited for this read! *mwah*
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So sweet I think I just got diabetes! lol
Hufflepuff519 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ohmy goodness, these two are so cute. This one almost had me crying right along with Sheldon. I'm loving this series. :)
sandranym chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I've read most of your Shamy-Stories and I love them. This one is the best in my opinion, I could cry with Sheldon when he talks to his mum. So, please continue writing.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
so sweet!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is so not K rated. I'd go for a T rating on this one. Other than that, it was an interesting way to explore the relationship that they have. Quite original! :D
MPanda chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it! I am truly amazed at how well you caught Sheldon's essence... his fears, mostly... Thanks for writing stories like this... If only...
Helena Desjardins chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Could that BE any sweeter?
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Awww. Very sweet story and nice insight into the characters.
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Both touching and somehow sad. I can imagine it this way. Sheldon is passionate about some things- we see it in how he protects his friends, his love for his mom and meemaw, his reaction to Leonard's past bully, wanting to hurt him because he hurt others.

When I first read about them lying in bed together, this is certainly not what I expected. On the show, I could imagine this happening in an episode- Sheldon saying with panic that he and Amy slept together and the others misinterpreting.

He does have an innocence about him, but he has his own adult needs too, human needs to feel loved and accepted.

My gosh, keep stories like this coming!
Kalianna Loralei chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
AWWWWWWW! So sweet! I love Sheldon and Amy together :)