Reviews for These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends
musicalgirl4474 chapter 7 . 7/21
Ouch . . . my eyes have cried, my heart hurt, and my throat closed while reading this story. So much emotion, indeed, I'm not sure how I shall ever recover . . .

In all seriousness, this story was AMAZING. Very few, if any, grammatical errors, and a wonderful plot. Also, I personally think that the characterizations are spot-on.
TheWinterShoulder chapter 7 . 6/29
I'm crying oh my gosh I don't know what to say this is so good!
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 7 . 5/30
oh god, I'm on the verge of tears. you're writing is always so beautiful to read
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
OMG, I was crying while reading this chapter, but it is so well written I just wiped them away and continued on. This is great!
icanhearthedrums chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Omg i cried so much in this story!
Lolapola chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
This is absolutely beautiful - I wasn't expecting it when I clicked on it, I was just kind of browsing and this popped up - a brilliant surprise! Thank you for writing it :)
princess-oro chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Oh oh oh I cannot stop crying. This story is causing all kinds of feels in me and it's just so beautifully sad. Really great job with this
Kayliana chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Wow! This is truly a hauntingly beautiful story-it actually made me cry, and that's not an easy thing to do.
The writing is amazing and beautiful, and the characters are genuine. I understand what you mean about needing to write something tragic every once in a while, and I love that you did so while giving Erik a chance for redemption.
I'm definitely favoriting this.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Great job!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I knew this would kill me when I saw it was angst/hurt/comfort, and I was right. I cried. Hard. This was lovely, and brilliant, and if-I-don't-read-fluff-right-NOW-I'm-going-to-loose-the-ability-to-be-happy.
moi chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Emma feels like Pam from True Blood in this chapter :P. Cool story, but I'm sad or the sad ending :(
CC.V.RG chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Oh gosh...i can't believe I actually cried! I NEVER cry when I read fics! *is amazed* But seriously...this was so tragically beautiful. I have to admit, I didn't see the twist of Erik's sacrifice at the end at all. Totally in the dark. -_-

I absolutely love this, even though it made me sob like a little girl. TTTT Truly beautiful :')
BrokenCross chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
This is a review for the whole thing:

It was exceptional, really and truely there is no way that this could have been better
Haylia Jones chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
so sad and romantic and I just kept thinking "Thats real love"
Missy the Least chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Because I am apparently only allowed to review one chapter each time, I will have to add my final review to this chapter instead.

My dear, I am so jealous! Hans Christian Anderson wrote in "The Nightengale" that tears to a singer was an artist's true reward, above silver or gold. And from the other reviews (heartfelt and sincere) as well as my own soaring and diving emotions, you have done what every writer wishes to do, you have pulled off the greatest feat that any writer or artist can accomplish: you have moved your audience to tears.

So what else can I say or add? Except to reassure you that your instincts are dead-on...I wrote this in another place and situation, but it bears repeating now...you did not write a happy ending, you wrote the right ending. Over and over, in life and high literature, it is truer than truth...someone has to lose in order for others to gain. Whether it was a memory or just your own inner compass for a guide, you knew this truth and applied it in the best and most satisfactory manner possible.

Congratulations, my dear friend; you are a writer.

Love Mommy