Reviews for These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends
Karlina101 chapter 7 . 3/28
Ok OW. OW FUCKIN OW TEARS NO THAT HURTS OOOOW.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Ouch . . . my eyes have cried, my heart hurt, and my throat closed while reading this story. So much emotion, indeed, I'm not sure how I shall ever recover . . .

In all seriousness, this story was AMAZING. Very few, if any, grammatical errors, and a wonderful plot. Also, I personally think that the characterizations are spot-on.
TheWinterShoulder chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I'm crying oh my gosh I don't know what to say this is so good!
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
oh god, I'm on the verge of tears. you're writing is always so beautiful to read
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
OMG, I was crying while reading this chapter, but it is so well written I just wiped them away and continued on. This is great!
icanhearthedrums chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Omg i cried so much in this story!
Lolapola chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
This is absolutely beautiful - I wasn't expecting it when I clicked on it, I was just kind of browsing and this popped up - a brilliant surprise! Thank you for writing it :)
princess-oro chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Oh oh oh I cannot stop crying. This story is causing all kinds of feels in me and it's just so beautifully sad. Really great job with this
Kayliana chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Wow! This is truly a hauntingly beautiful story-it actually made me cry, and that's not an easy thing to do.
The writing is amazing and beautiful, and the characters are genuine. I understand what you mean about needing to write something tragic every once in a while, and I love that you did so while giving Erik a chance for redemption.
I'm definitely favoriting this.
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Great job!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I knew this would kill me when I saw it was angst/hurt/comfort, and I was right. I cried. Hard. This was lovely, and brilliant, and if-I-don't-read-fluff-right-NOW-I'm-going-to-loose-the-ability-to-be-happy.
moi chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Emma feels like Pam from True Blood in this chapter :P. Cool story, but I'm sad or the sad ending :(
CC.V.RG chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Oh gosh...i can't believe I actually cried! I NEVER cry when I read fics! *is amazed* But seriously...this was so tragically beautiful. I have to admit, I didn't see the twist of Erik's sacrifice at the end at all. Totally in the dark. -_-

I absolutely love this, even though it made me sob like a little girl. TTTT Truly beautiful :')
BrokenCross chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
This is a review for the whole thing:

It was exceptional, really and truely there is no way that this could have been better
Haylia Jones chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
so sad and romantic and I just kept thinking "Thats real love"