Reviews for The Colours of Misery
StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
It's all over? D: noooo! :( I'm glad they said I love you to each other! :D yay! Thank you so much for writing this! Loved it! :D

Hollie2611 chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
Great chapter,sad that its the end!
charlibubble chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
*sigh* beautiful, romantic, lovely ending. I almost stopped feeling guilty for helping you destroy Sara and Grissom's marriage... LOVED this story. well done x
stlouiegal chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
The end? There were still some unanswered questions. But I guess they will work out their problems together. Will their love for each other be enough? Thanks fo a great story, looking forward to reading new stories from you.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
I really like how you ended the story, I also think it's good you mentioned what happened in the beginning of the story.
charlibubble chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
to be fair I didn't really help you out with this one, all Kudo's go to you because it was beautiful. I am VERY excited about the next one... ;o)

well done xx
StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Poor Greggers... :( he doesn't deserve it :( I really hope they can sort things out :) loved it!

StarsUponTheBarricades chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Oh no! :( she can't just leave! Stupid woman always running -.- hahaha! :P anywho I loved it! :D

stlouiegal chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Wow, boy is sara messed up. Sar is feeling guilt for having an affair with greg, and she is realizing she loves greg, and it was much, much more than sex. Sara can't help but have mixed emotions. She and greg had sex in that airchair, and gil sat in it the night before. Like I said, it is never easy to end a marriage. Sara is right, she does need time away from greg to think. Sara needs to decide what is best for her. Her life would only suffer, if she ran to greg, and later realize, that was the wrong choice. Sara has to be really sure, what she wants and stick to it. Great chapter, update soon. Thanks for the quick update.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
LOVED this! Another awesome chapter! Looking forward to more.
Hollie2611 chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Another great chapter!
kc koloski chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
aww. so sad. but a very good chapter. ur writing this story very well. please update and continue! i'm dying to find out what happens next. )
Longing for Oblivion chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I really liked the two new chapters, especially the ending of the second. Can't wait to see what happens next - if you write more chapters that is.
charlibubble chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
ACTUAL tears in my eyes, this actually upset me more than the last heartbreaking chapter... I think you might be turning me ;o)

sigh...
stlouiegal chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Wow, you brought the drama, what a great chapter. I had a feeling that sara would leave. Sara is in a bad place, she has lost gil. A man she probably has loved since her days in san francisco. And the fact, gil didn't try to fight for her, fight to save their marriage is just to painful for sara. She can't deal with any of that. Sara had hoped that greg would understand what she is going through. With married people it's never over. Fate could change and bring sara and gil back together again. Usually a life altering event could do that. I don't see things getting any easier for sara. Sara will have to deal with gil as well as greg. Greg is angry, btt he isn't going to let sara out of his life. I realy feel that sara will have to make a choice between the two men. I also believe that gil will find out about the affair. It will drive a wedge between them, but gil will forgive her and want her back. Please update soon.