Reviews for If I Die Young
Tiffany chapter 26 . 4/7
You are a amazing writer and I love how you manage to make america's death a sweet but sad occurrence. Thank you for this fic. This is my second time reading this and I still love the plot and your writing. Keep writing!
Why you make me feel
dezmonthemoonbear chapter 24 . 3/18
im *sob* oK IM FINE *ugly sobing* I DIDINT NEED A HEART!
WhiteXTrainer00 chapter 27 . 3/9
Why haven't I found this sooner? This is a powerful and positive bitter sweet story. I could literally hear Alfred's voice while reading that letter. It definitely gave me a huge boost to my already self-loathing. Many reasons why fiction teaches more than that of reality!
BlackBloodyHeart chapter 26 . 1/28
Thiso was really good but it's 2 in the morning do I'm contemplating life.
Loved this so much
Rose chapter 1 . 1/4
This story was amazing! It make have some minor grammar mistakes; but it can mostly be overlooked as the story itself made me want to read more. It had sad moments, funny moments, etc...a bit of everything. The ending was touching as well.

Aw, that was sweet of Alfred for what he did for Prussia and Sealand.
Way2Lazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Sorry but it's called if I die young not if die young sorry it's just when I saw that I laughed so hard I don't know why if I don't say anything about it I will be annoyed soooo...
TheGreatSnowLeopard chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
*sobs* WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO WONDERFULLY?!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2016
I hate you. This fic made me so sad and had me bringing out the waterworks!
TheGreatSnowLeopard chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE KILL ME WITH FEELS AND ANGST AND FLUFF! I LOVE IT ANYWAYS!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
hOlY fuCk eMoTIoN
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
YOUR STORY WAS AMAZING AND HEARTBREAKING AND I LOVE IT. I've been going through a rough patch lately and it made me stop and start thinking more intently about how I can fix it rather than have it eat away at me. It helped me remember that I want more time, not less. So, thank you.
And thank you in general for this story. I'm not even a fan of BelAmer, but you made it work. You made all of it work and I'm actually really happy about the end aside, because it shows how one can be really depressed but still know somewhere in themselves that they're cared about. Even if they can't believe it.

Have a great day!
Puppylove84 chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
This was the most beautiful, amazing, cared for story I've ever read. Most fan fictions are different, they can go straight to the point or somehow lose what they were writing about. this story was constant and made me love so many thing and enjoy the beautifully small details of this world. I will probably read this more than once and cry as hard as I did the first time. Also, I don't think Belarus had a baby because knowing Alfred he would be to gentlemanly to do it and he knows he was going to die so why add to poor Belarus' pain?
Longlive Imagination chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
alfred, I'm proud of you. you've done so much. never in a story have i been so proud of you. you did your best. you really did. cries*
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »