Reviews for If I Die Young
Puppylove84 chapter 27 . 8/13
This was the most beautiful, amazing, cared for story I've ever read. Most fan fictions are different, they can go straight to the point or somehow lose what they were writing about. this story was constant and made me love so many thing and enjoy the beautifully small details of this world. I will probably read this more than once and cry as hard as I did the first time. Also, I don't think Belarus had a baby because knowing Alfred he would be to gentlemanly to do it and he knows he was going to die so why add to poor Belarus' pain?
Longlive Imagination chapter 23 . 8/5
alfred, I'm proud of you. you've done so much. never in a story have i been so proud of you. you did your best. you really did. cries*
Longlive Imagination chapter 22 . 8/5
valentines day has my bleeding heart. oh my gosh...
Longlive Imagination chapter 21 . 8/5
Oh the last part, hurt me. but i'm glad they were able to reach an understanding with one another. China and America...I'm glad they got okay.
Longlive Imagination chapter 20 . 8/5
:CCCC
Longlive Imagination chapter 19 . 8/5
i literally am so happy for prussia and sealand! that was the sweetest thing ever!
Longlive Imagination chapter 18 . 8/5
Pain is all i know reading this story. My heart goes out to everything. Having America tremble while hugging Engladn just killed me. Francis's apology. omg. omg
Longlive Imagination chapter 17 . 8/5
Ivan for mayor! this was probably the most motivation speech in terms of hetalia history that I have ever read. It was so concise, philosopical, deep and sage-like, I had to reread twice! Seriously, omg, thank you for existing! I think, i understand something i did not before and that's just...fo real awesome!
Longlive Imagination chapter 16 . 8/5
:CCCCCC OH MY GOSH! I'm just shocked at every chapter I read and how wonderfully sad and beautiful it is! I can't believe this sadness. and this beautifulness. oh my gosh.
Longlive Imagination chapter 15 . 8/5
Aw...Damn. I feel so bitter right now. Man, they were so rude to America. And even inspite of all the effort he is making...that's a low blow. No one should make a low blow like that. wow. bad on you england. :CCcc
Longlive Imagination chapter 13 . 8/5
:c
Longlive Imagination chapter 12 . 8/5
OKay, you are so great at heart wrenching my soul. this cherry flowers sadness, just made me cry! oh god! why is this chapter so perfect! AHHHH WAHHH
Longlive Imagination chapter 10 . 8/5
OHHHHH! MY HEART IS DYING! America said it! and canada just makes a joke out of it. My heart is breaking!
Longlive Imagination chapter 9 . 8/5
OH MY HEART! unicorns! AHHHHH! escort to heaven! why is there this pain in my heart! AH
Longlive Imagination chapter 7 . 8/5
Hehehe. so funny America's blackmail and that broski is getting laid had me sputtering. it's great that my parents are already awake or, they'd wake up to me laughing like a moron, but a happy moron. Nicely written!
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »