Reviews for The New Kid
theSlayerPlayer chapter 17 . 1/9
I know its been like 2 or 3 years since you last updated your fanfic, but i like it and *insert very motivating speech here* No really, although you will probably just ignore this, it would be amazing if you updated. You are a great writer and i luuve your style
Yurship-Sama chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hiya it's me again I know it's hard but please find the strength to write because this is to good to end like this. I understand your pain on continuing but Plz Plz Plz Plz continue
doodles chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still dropping by every now and then ;). Maybe you'll summon your spirits one day and continue this great story.
Yurship-Sama chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Plz Plz update your story I am deeply addicted and at a lose for how awesome this story was. At first I thought I wouldn't like it being that you completely changed the story and how the characters are, but after the first chapter I was in love(lol). The dirty jokes(which have me appearing as a completely insane person from laughing out of nowhere), surprising pairings, and how engrossed I've become in this story. So from the bottom of my heart and a new fan plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz plz plz update...
hiroko wolf chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
you can not just stop it there i do not like the suspense that it leaves you with great story though
princesswell chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I blame you. I have fallen love in Tsubomi x Nagisa. Oh they're too cute. Thank you. I was wondering what would happen if Tsubomi would surprislingly kiss Nagisa. It would be very interesting.
Please update soon.
primrosered chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
There should be more of this. Good job! :D Very interesting story.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
who want's an update? clap your hands!
TheReviewer chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE this Nagisa! She's so much better than that delicate flower of a girl that she was in the anime. Please update soon, and by that, I mean within a month. Do it. Immediately.
TheReviewer chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
O. M. G. I feel SO BAD for Nagisa. SO BAD! Whoever can do that stuff doesn't deserve to have been human.
TheReviewer chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
don't molest the new student. Rules to live by.
I Curse Cliffs chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
I was so enthralled by your writing that I didn't notice when I went from chapter 12 to 17 until I reached the end.
I want to click the button "Next" so bad. . . but there isn't one. :(

Can next chapter have more Nagisa and Tsubomi moments? They're fun to read. :D

Hope you update soon and thanks for writing. :DDD (CHIN ROLLS). . . (I think). .;
2takuya chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
So even if you don't update regularly, that doesn't mean that I won't be ticked when it takes forever for an update! I WANNA READ MORE OF THE STORY!
Totoro-Likes-Cakes chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I love the story so far! Can't wait for more!
doodles chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Heyyy!
Oh my god you're back :))). Just when I was about to throw my last remaining hope into the trash can. Hurray! I liked the chapter so far. Keep it up. I MEAN IT! KEEP IT UP! THAT'S NOT A POLITE SUGGESTION ;P. I hope you're fine so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

bye bye and once again HURRAYYYYY