Reviews for Our Ordinary Days
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/27
What can i say? Another good story
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/3
So unbelievably cute. I just love your writing. I think your summary is perfect too - "the rest is the kind of history that doesn't make history", but sometimes that's the kind that matters and you demonstrate that wonderfully here.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I found the whole story fascinating.
Loved it really! *o*
I have no complaints. I'm astonished.
It was sweet, very well written and elaborate.
Lovely!
:D beautiful
Maria chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very cute. keep it up!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is a sweet story that tugs at the heart strings! Thanks!
assassi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Love it.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very cute. A shy Scorpius. Dreadful grandparents. A reformed Draco. Ever good Harry. Adorable Teddy. Got the works.
Furrina chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I finally managed to read the whole thing. It's so serene and peaceful and beautiful...

One question though. Ron wearily accepted Draco and Harry the first time itself, when Harry told Ron that he was mingling with the Malfoys.

But his kids still hated Scorpius... did that Hermoine hasn't forgiven Draco yet? Or were the kids just jealous because Scorpius was taking Teddy away from them?
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was quite lovely!
Hpfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was so beautifully written and a wonderful story. Poor Draco :( everyone was so mean to him except Harry. I loved how their relationship progressed and how adorable teddy and scorpius were. All your stories are wonderful and you are an extremely talented author I love all your stories!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Just beautifully done.
MichikoMichiyo29 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW...sniffle.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was just splendid. I love that your Draco seemed so stiff at the beginning (even though he had changed a bit) and warmed up throughout. Nice work, as always!