Reviews for Stake the Heart
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
really cool! i love it!
DestroyerDRT chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
I have read the last 6 chapter here twice and still can not see why there is an ALT Chapter for them. Will read the story again to see what I might have missed. And the ending in all shocked me.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Why Etrigan fro the master vamp?
DestroyerDRT chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Vampires taken the place of zombies for the end of the world. World War V any one!
batman2.0 chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
Sequel? Hmmmmm? If you decide to I'll be looking forward to it :)
batman2.0 chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
Well, despite my earlier skepticism this has turned out to be an excellent story. Im sad by the ending but i feel like curing mindy and having a big happy ending wouldn't be good; it wouldn't suit the story i suppose. So thank you for an entertaining story, im glad i decided to continue reading it. Oh and just so you know i've added it and you to my favorites and will be awaiting your next story :)
Kingdomalith chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Hmm well truth be when you first start, you updated around twice a day at the most. Then they started being spaced more apart as the story grew.

Yes, Sasha does remind me of Mindy with her attitude.

At least Mindy's trying. Although, I doubt most people could take a beating like that and not try and do anything about it. Sasha stopped Mindy? Nice touch. Right now I'm thinking of Sasha like the little sister Mindy never had.

Yes, what was that? Like the rage she gets from being the queen or something?

~Kingdomalith

Hmm, I really have to know where this is going.
Makokam chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Sorry about not reviewing. I just read the last four chapters. I kinda lost interest for a bit.

These latest chapters where interesting, though I think you shouldn't have skipped over the fight with Etrigan. Not that it needed to be longer, it was just a weird jump from pre-fight to mid-fight.

I'm also unsure about all these rogues. It seems like a stratch for there to be so many still, but it is New York, so I dunno.

Sasha could be an interesting addition. Depends on what you do with her. I'm not sure how old she's supposed to be. I figured under ten at first, but not I'm think eleven or twelve...

Makokam out.
Kingdomalith chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Ah ha, I like the little girl. She does remind me of Mindy, just less brave/foul mouthed.

Mindy's snappy come-back to the captain was good, really mindy-like.

Hmm, so Sasha is coming back again? Can't wait to see that, and what happends after that.

Keep it up, this is nice.

Kingdomalith chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Mmm, I like this chapter.

You made everyone act exactly like normal people would, scared and afraid that she will start it all up again. But this time from within their ranks.

The talks betwean Kick-Ass/Dave and Hit-girl/Mindy are nice. Very touchy and to the point.

Nice, going onto the next chapter.

Kingdomalith chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Wow.

That was good, I was totally surprised that she won. I mean not to doubt her or anything but she was weak and he was fresh while she had just ripped apart lots of other guys.

I like how everyone but she turned back. That's a nice twist.

Woo! Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I was at my uncles and unable to. And I had my own stories to update as well. So I'll just get on review the next chapters now.

batman2.0 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Im not liking this because of how useless and weak you're making Dave seem. After years of training with Mindy he would be just as good as her and stronger as well. Yet it seems he has no further skill or experience than when he first started. I do have to give you credit though, this vampire concept is very interesting and very original. Most other stories are romance or kids writing themselves into the story as new heroes.
Kingdomalith chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Man.

Well, at least she still has her humanity. I was a little surprised that she didn't kill Sam, but then again she wouldn't kill humans.

I can't wait to see what happeneds in the battle. This is getting way to exciting.

Keep it up!

Kingdomalith chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
That was good.

The fight scene was exciting, I felt as if I could see exactly what was happening. The blood as I imagined did not sustain them for long, that's good to know.

Sam was the traitor? Oh, well now I can just imagine Mindy just tearing him up.

Good, keep it up. I liek where the story is going.

Makokam chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Well, that's not good...

I guess that's why they've been running into so many "talkers" lately. They're keeping the ones who weren't strong enough of will to retain their identity(?) chained up like dogs.

But it was sweet of Dave to feed Mindy his own blood. Shame he didn't come back down to feed her more, I'm sure she doesn't need the handicap of being starved right now.

Here's hoping she makes it back to Dave with her self intact... And that the vampires don't decide to attack the boat again.

(shouldn't they be unable to cross moving water anyway? ;) )

Makokam out.