Reviews for Love Amongst Survivors
ERGO MAKE IT HURRY UP MAN PLEASE?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 3/12
Uhmm, DON'T JUST QUIT AND LEAVE US HANGING BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO THE NARU/MARI LEMONS! T_T
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 4 . 3/11
PLEASE continue this story! You were doing so well and I so want to see where it would go!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 3/11
I really am liking this so far and look forward to more. Although you made an obvious lore blunder involving Madara, including Naruto into this story has made it so much better, as far as my opinion goes at least.
Good story keep making more bab... I MEAN chapters and keep the original couple plz thx
Great story keep the original pairing it's amazing. And also keep at it we need more STAT. please?
Needs more romance between Naruto and Shizuka bits VERY great story keep making chapters don't give up and hurry please? One of my favorites you earned that respect : ) But please hurry? Don't want to keep us waiting.
Jojorichief chapter 4 . 3/3
Great story, keep the original couples their great. I hope my comment gives you morale to keep going. Lots of people are depending on it faved it. MAKE MORE BAB... I'M MEAN CHAPTERS thx
Jojorichief chapter 1 . 3/3
Good story keep at it and hurry and also keep the original couples you plan okay? And HURRY thx: )
Dark chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow! Naruto sure is strong and ballsie.
Mai Scarlet chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Very njce recreation of the oridinal series but you could have made more chapters untill it was complete and you could have made saeko x naruto moments more romantic but over all l like it , thanks for such fanfic
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Survival of the Fittest true. So why fear such weaklings? Naruto has all the power. Why fear pathetic women who are useless? Saya is a alternative version of Sakura. And Shizuka is retarded. She should die. Accidentally forgetting to see the rest of your team is standing in the road and nearly running over is above even clumsiness. Only Saeko appears to have any use. Keep her, kill the rest. Desperate times call for desperate measures after all.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
The harsh character death followed by bashing was entertaining. Interesting chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
May I just say...Awesome. Interesting storyline and good interactions.