Reviews for Love Amongst Survivors
This was good but I don't understand why you would make it so that Naruto couldn't use his badass powers. The point of a fanfic is for it to be what readers fantasize about badass protagonist that has unlimited powers (at least for me). Nonetheless it was very good but I think you need to focus more on the romance between Marikawa Shizuka and Naruto as the title of this fanfic is "Love amongst survivors". Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
This is very good, it is my first tine reading a fanfiction and i must admit that you did a great job. Kudos to whoever wrote this.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
So far so good :
4.0/5rating
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
ERGO MAKE IT HURRY UP MAN PLEASE?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Uhmm, DON'T JUST QUIT AND LEAVE US HANGING BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO THE NARU/MARI LEMONS! T_T
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
PLEASE continue this story! You were doing so well and I so want to see where it would go!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I really am liking this so far and look forward to more. Although you made an obvious lore blunder involving Madara, including Naruto into this story has made it so much better, as far as my opinion goes at least.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Good story keep making more bab... I MEAN chapters and keep the original couple plz thx
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Great story keep the original pairing it's amazing. And also keep at it we need more STAT. please?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Needs more romance between Naruto and Shizuka bits VERY great story keep making chapters don't give up and hurry please? One of my favorites you earned that respect : ) But please hurry? Don't want to keep us waiting.
Jojorichief chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Great story, keep the original couples their great. I hope my comment gives you morale to keep going. Lots of people are depending on it faved it. MAKE MORE BAB... I'M MEAN CHAPTERS thx
Jojorichief chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Good story keep at it and hurry and also keep the original couples you plan okay? And HURRY thx: )
Dark chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Wow! Naruto sure is strong and ballsie.
Mai Scarlet chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Very njce recreation of the oridinal series but you could have made more chapters untill it was complete and you could have made saeko x naruto moments more romantic but over all l like it , thanks for such fanfic
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.