Reviews for Random Glimpses
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
I'm sorry to be so behind on these stories but I'm so happy to have discovered them and your talent for writing! This was a great sequel to Glimpses. You did an excellent job interweaving Ohio and Florida Santana. I love the parallels between the two 'verses. I'm glad you decided to keep Violet and Ella the same. I would've missed them had you created new characters. I also believe that it reinforced to Santana that she was now living the life that she was meant to. I have some questions though. Will Santana ever tell Brittany about her experiences in the other 'verse? Has Brittany never asked about the origins of the bracelet that Santana never takes off? Can't wait to read the side stories! Thank you for making the time out of your busy schedule to entertain us. You make me literally laugh out loud sometimes. :o) Thank you!
TTshorty33 chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Her egg either way, totally works and makes more sense in this reality... pregnancy was kind of funny, some dialogue added to one of the crying santana and protective brittany would have been awesome but still good nonetheless
TTshorty33 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Omg I reallly hope u do santana pregnant, that has to HILARIOUS
TTshorty33 chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
this chapter had me cracking up, out loud, next to my sleeping girlfriend, I had to stuff my shirt in my mouth so as to not wake her!P
TTshorty33 chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
I was really hoping brittany would catch Selena and beat her ass, so thank u, that was great/hot. totally thought it was going to blow up in Santanas face though because she didn't really make brittany aware.. but it didn't thanks!
TTshorty33 chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Omg I was about to lose it. naked to tell ghost stories... funny.
Harrybm54 chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
Wonderfull and I am happy.!
Harrybm54 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
You are right to ask for reviews. The work you do is mindblowing. And you need and deserve recognition for it.
Harrybm54 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Loved it.
Harrybm54 chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
O.m.g. You had me so freaking totally in a state of o.m.g. here. Thank you for the escape.
Harrybm54 chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Just revieuwing to show you that People are still reading your great story.
Harrybm54 chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
I liked it!
Harrybm54 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
You are magnificent. I love your way of telling this story.
Cibom chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Great Stories! I have loved both of them. A few chapters back you posted something about taking votes on new stories and yes, I know that was actually posted years ago... but... the story I really want to hear after reading these two is about Ohio Ella. Would you ever consider writing about Ella inventing interdimensional travel, and her adventures trying to find one Santana out of an infinite haystack? She learns about differnent aspects of her mom (family?) from differnent choices etc. I know, it wouldn't even really be a Glee fanfic at that point anymore but I haven't stopped thinking about it since the first story.

Anyhow great story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
Great fic And continuation of the original story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!