Reviews for Till the Clock Strikes
blackkitty95 chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
You managed to not simply put these characters in the well-known fairytales but to write little stories inspired by these fairytales and being really true to the atmosphere and idea of Kuroshitsuji. This is definitely a lot more interesting than a Kuroshitsuji fairytale AU and you wrote it brilliantly.

As I've let you know in other reviews, your prose is amazing. I love your writing style and you really get these characters. I don't really ship Sebaciel anymore but I certainly didn't mind the bits of slash.

If I have to choose my favourites, those would be Little Red Riding Hood and Alice in Wonderland. I did enjoy every chapter immensely, however.
XxDeadXxAcountXx chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
Beautiful.
XxDeadXxAcountXx chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
Wow, hot.
MagaNerd chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Wow, that was surprisingly hot, maybe its the video I'm watching right now, but well done...despite the fact Lizzie was in it.
MagaNerd chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
Darkly beautiful
MagaNerd chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love this, I can see why it was your favorite.
MagaNerd chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
I liked it, I like short Chapters.
Berlin chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Some were cute, some were sexy, some were... (omfgyess)..., and all were awesome!
the8 chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
oh my god-
that is a very interesting way to end it cx

i really loved this fic and i sped through it in an hour so yay cx

nice work! c:
tony18052012 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I've just clicked on this story after reading the description, and to say I'm excited is a understatement.
beaniejeanie chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
These were so dark and amazing! All of them were wonderful!
Dragonanzar chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Great story, or rather, series of little snapshots. I really like the way you managed to interweave the fairy-tales with Ciel and Sebastian's relationship, while keeping them both in character.
hudgens77 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Awwww! This story was so sweet and different. The chapters are short, but they express exactly all the feelings and the atmosphere! I loved it. My favorites were Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty, but of course, the others are amazing as well:) Wonderful story, keep up the good work!:D
Jky. Malfoy chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I liked this collection of drabells it was Interasting to see how you connected black butler to fairy tales
Jky. Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
This chapter the way you put not that he's dreads with saying he's sleeping for all eternity it gives it a bit of a darker feel to it