Reviews for Come Christmas Morning
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 4/12
I literally laughed out loud when you said 12 inches. How ridiculous!
secretninja456 chapter 10 . 1/24
I loved that epilogue so much symbolism my heart doesn't know what happened, keep it up.
secretninja456 chapter 9 . 1/24
*Tears* Awww Snape was acting all fatherly and the ending warmed my heart, I loved it.
secretninja456 chapter 8 . 1/24
Yeah that's what I thought Severus I was about to jump inside this fanfiction and knock the sense back into him, but I'm glad he's remembering 3.
secretninja456 chapter 7 . 1/24
*Sobbing* Darn that last sentence, I hope Snape remembers or my heart won't be able to take it.
secretninja456 chapter 6 . 1/24
Nope I was wrong the pain of Snape not knowing who Harry is, is heart breaking but I knew this would come.
secretninja456 chapter 5 . 1/24
I like this, Harry didn't exactly get his love handed to him in a hand basket but has to rehabilitate him.
secretninja456 chapter 4 . 1/24
Aw he writes letters to him, simply heart wrenching.
secretninja456 chapter 3 . 1/24
I love that Harry has twin girls, they sound ADORABLE 3!
secretninja456 chapter 2 . 1/24
The smex scene is short but conveys all the emotions it needs to.
secretninja456 chapter 1 . 1/24
Though short this chapter said all that it needed to, I loved it.
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
I love how you end the story. I'm very happy the Severus is back and that they are able to show each other that they love each other.
StupidWizard chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. You need one, get a life outside of writing this vomit inducing pig crap
Lovelesslife chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
So sweet and - and beautiful. I cannot describe how wonderful this made me feel. Although, that might be my pregnancy hormones kicking in...
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I LUV this but I hav to tell u this before I explode. It's spelled LILY not Lyly. Wtf?! Any way, great job