Reviews for Tentacles
AliceCullen3 chapter 5 . 8/27
America is Awesome chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Damn, let down I am.
America is Awesome chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Just to start off with, I don't ship Harry and Draco, and the only Harry Potter fan fiction I've ever read has been the methods of rationality, but I must say that aside from a few spelling errors and such, this is fucking hot.

Like, so fucking hot that I decided to leave a comment. But then, I've written about tentacles as well, and I know how strange it feels to write about it...but so worth it, heh.

If you were wondering, I clicked this story ( I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it) just because of the title.

Now I'm off to read the next chapter.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
This was hot but also cute at the end I just wished this had been more in depth! Great anyways
perso rosa chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
How is Draco in Mating season or Heat? oh and this is a really great fan-fiction great idea with using tentacles :) cant wait for your updates.
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
So I found this story and oooooooooooooooooo sexy Harry. Anyways I love how you've changed the direction of this. Great job and I hope you continue!
Crow22 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Oh, teasing, thou art so cruel.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
They are so cute together!

Loved it!
greatEXpectationz chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Every thought of doing a similar one with Hermione?
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I like it of course, but you kinda just randomly reposted everything...what's up with that? Is it an evil, slightly late April fools joke? I dont like it...XD
TheDemonLady chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I really like this story PLEASE continue!
remeyqueen74 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Ok I'm very intrigued please add more to this amazing story I love Harry and Draconius
scott chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
pretty hot
WelshMagician chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Please Update! I beg of you! DX
KionaRinton chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
i love , please update soon