Reviews for The Songs Start To Make Sense Repost
Thenchick chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Post more of this awesome fic please
kjones1 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Absolutely love this story. I would real love to see this story finished. Are you planning on finishing?
patricia.remacova chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
hey continue? :)
cornelia.schuitema chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
This is really good. You are a really talented writer, and I am actually not only saying that. Please continue this fic? I really like it, and would love to see more. :)
psonny97 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
argh! I LOVE this story! y u no updating? :( are you okay? or just can't find inspiration anymore? ( you don't have to answer btw) :)
nigellafan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hi! Loved the story! Hope to read some more of it soon. I liked that you put Sebastian in to the plot line, he is such fun (in a snarky, sexy way), maybe you could even make him like Kurt better (or Kurt & Blaine, threesomes are much appriciated :)). Now on to Finn, he is not truly better, is he. I think there should be something that would bring Finn to accept that he is sick and really needs help. But more important is Kurt's happiness, so I hope most of this story will be Kurt-centric. Sorry if my suggestions are stupid but you asked for them! :) Best wishes, write some more soon!
lina lyna chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Wow... Finn's so messed up...And Kurt was so clueless... Poor Kurt! I hope to see soon what you'll do with this story, and how you'll deal with both Kurt and Finn mental health...

Keep up the good work!
starklya chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
this is an interesting story! I've really enjoyed it- no matter how very sad it is. I like Kurt's condition- it's an interesting idea. I've heard of people being born with a condition like that, not having it happen due to injury, but it's a cool concept for a fanfic. nice job!
lelann37 chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
back at Dalton! and with all the craziness that entails. although, a different craziness might be all Kurt needs. thanks!
When-I-Die chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I'm in love with this story!
3070987 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love Kurt in this story. He's so... So... Y'know?

And Finn... I hate him with the burning fiery passion of a thousand fiery suns.
Syrinth chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I am SO GLAD you are updating this fic again! Seriously, one of my favorite fics. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Marcela86 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
omg, thank you thank you thank you! i'll try to leave a more coherent review after i reread this!
Gleegirl17 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Awww... This one was sad...
Gleegirl17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Now I remember; this was the story that turned my general dislike of Finn into hatred (at the time, since I thought he was being an ass on the show). He really was a jerk, wasn't he? I kind of just want to punch him in the face.

On the bright side, the page breaks are back :)