Reviews for Interlude Lost and Found
Nice
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
wonderful sweet
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I have been rediscovering my love for Gargoyles fanfiction, and stumbled across this wonderful little ficcy .

Loved it, very well-written and a sweet and fun read!

GJ!
Tatanyablue chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved it! Great job!
Kardas the Destroyer chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story. I especially liked the "disappearing island" part at the end.
Susan Leonard chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I am a longtime fan of Gargoyles, and a friend of Ellen Stolfa's. I have been writing my own fanfic concerning what would have happened if Avalon had sent G & E where they needed to be, and my second installment of that saga deals with the Sentinel/Bushido gap. Ellen really liked your work and suggested I read it. I really liked what you did with this story both in writing style and in how you handled what was going on in G & E's minds. I am looking forward to reading more of your stuff. My fanfic is located on the cite should you be interested.
Tima chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Awesome ! Well written and thoughtful! Write more! :D
dernhelm chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Sweet. I love E/G fics that are actually good. There were a few spelling errors (loose instead of lose) and there was a sentence I didn't understand (probably a typo). I love how you didn't insert anything that you wanted to be there that couldn't be there.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Waaagggggh! Very nice! I love your style of writing Very enjoyable.
cold-fire zorra chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Wonderful story! I love stories

about Elisa and the travels in

avalon. Thoughs were some of the

best eps.
draicana chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
*blinks* uh...i dunno what to say...have you noticed, that whenever someone says that in a book or movie its followed by a deep and meaningful speech?...just thought i'd point that out...okay, ill start dumb...it was good...it was really good...i had actually wondered the same thing, how elisa got her memories back...it was like a missing...not chapter, but a missing...bridge...you are a really good writer and i really enjoyed reading this.
Midzst chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
You know, I did wonder about that. I love this story! It is wonderful! Great writing!
frosta chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
this is probably the only piece I've seen concerning this outlook... bravo!
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Yeah, I had always wondered about that...thanks for filling in the blanks for me...

Once again, great story.
I Kill Trees chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Going through all the stories i love the most to add to my favorites list. Gotta say again how much I love all your works. Can't wait for whatever you write next.