Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
AnyOtherWay chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Using my author name because my phone has decided that it won't log in... Technology has a mind of it's own... Anyway::

There's no denying that you can write. The scenes merged into each other beautifully and you described everything yet still left some to the readers imagination which was also excellent.

There are however, two things I'm disappointed with.

The first; the ending. Yes, I understood how it linked into the title, but I thought it had only been there in spite of the title... I think that this seriously has a lot more potential. And you can write until the last 5x10 scene, where 'be careful what you wish for' would fit in more. If you see where I'm coming from...!

Honestly, I really loved this fic, but it would be even more loved if you continue it on!

Oh and the second thing... Chuck should have worn a bowtie ;).

Sorry again for not leaving the link thing that you can instantly reply to... But feel free to find and PM me, I actually have ideas comic out of my head for where this could go!

Don't take the criticisms in a bad way :). Keep up the writing :) :) :)
AnyOtherWay chapter 1 . 12/14/2011

There are however, two things I'm disappointed with.

Oh and the second thing... Chuck should have worn a bowtie ;).

Don't take the criticisms in a bad way :). Keep up the writing :) :) :)
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awwww t hat was so bittersweet.

I loved it.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I would like to read where else you have planned for this! I can't wait!
pty chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I want to cry. I don't want to go the amnesia route!
Chrys1130 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aw I loved it, it was SO bittersweet! I felt so bad for Chuck though, as I have on the show lately, but it was beautifully written!

XoXo Chrys
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was great to read.

Obviously Chuck wants Blair to be happy; whether if it's with him or with someone else.

But in truth, they can't be happy without being with each other. If only they'd just realize it-so that they can be together in the end.

Enjoyed this a lot.