Reviews for Time's Up
ArabellaWhitlock chapter 1 . 2/28
I hope you would someday continue this story, or at least make one chapter in Edward's pov that how would he react when he saw what happened to Bella and what would come after that. I don't really like Edward though so if you continue i would love to see her with someone else than Edward, because i think that it was his own fault that that happened to Bella, when she always tried to get him to change her.
I'm curious as go what her deal was and how young she was when making it. Was it something to do with getting a more stable life with her mother perhaps? Such as everything being taken care of for them? Or saving her mother? Or maybe even her own life if she had been I'll?
the.drizzling.rain chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I would LOVE IT if you continued this. It's freaking amazing!
sofi chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
continue ! Continue, please ! it looks really good.
GingerNinga chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS? YOUR LUCKY I HAVE LOADS OF COMFORT FOOD! *cry's in a corner*
anonymousisthewaytogo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I would love love love love love love love love if you would continue this! But, then again, if you don't, it sits perfectly well as a one shot.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I would love to see more of this!
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love this! If you continued it I would definitely love to read. Why does she make a deal? How much time did she get? Is this a Supernatural crossover? Do we get her pulled out of hell like Dean? I have so many questions
Belieber Twihard chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Plz continue it I love it
InaV chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I would so love to see this made into a bigger story one day :)
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Dude, I would luv to see this in Edward's pov. This is so cool.
betty69blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Continue! This is awesome!
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was pretty cool. Does he end up saving her? I wish there was a second chapter.
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love it! Please continue
mouse chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Is this Bella a composite of Twilight's Bella Swan and Supernatural's Bela Talbot? That was the impression I got from your story - but then again, I went hunting for Twilight/SPN x-overs with that particular plotline in mind in the first place, so you may not have intended it. Either way, seems like it could have the makings of a good story, so feel free to go right ahead and continue. ;)