Reviews for Let Go
bigtomato chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Haha lucky for Rex and Ahsoka, she's a different species or they *would* have to worry about babies :D
bigtomato chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Ahh some traditions of Karen Traviss will never die; Jedi are always in the wrong :p
dustswirl chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Oh my! I'm enjoying this story so much! So far, you're the most talented writer I've found over the internet, can't stop reading :D
LanceCorporalBickers chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Love it!
My adrenaline has been going the whole time!
My only regret is that i can't read any faster!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Captain James-RC-1-2397
jakjak505 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
powerful
Queen chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Such a lovely ending! Everyone has come so far in this story and endured so much, it's good to see everyone moving forward, past all their problems and onto new lives.

Just loved that Rex and Cody managed to settle their differences and part not just as friends, but as real brothers again, as they should be. Also good to see was Rex and Ahsoka taking the cure on to Cut. Having a family, that cure would mean so much to the Lawquanes, knowing Cut will be around for so much longer!

And of course...the Rex/Ahsoka finale. Loved that so much, everything just coming back to them as they have their honeymoon on what sounds like a paradise planet! They really deserve the trip! Honestly, it was all so sweet and lovely - I'm just grinning and feeling all mushy now after that. I just love a good happy ending.

This has been a wonderful story, and congrats on finishing it! It's been a great ride.
sachariah chapter 27 . 3/13/2012
Beautiful ending!

Cody and Rex's farewell was so moving - recalling how embittered they were towards each other in the beginning, to see their friendship and bond restored was wonderful. Great job with these guys! :)

And the Rex/Ahsoka section... I don't know what to say. Romantic, delightful, lovely, and a few other less-than-masculine terms come to mind but it really doesn't do it justice. I just loved how the simple use of the "title" affected Rex (and Ahsoka) so deeply. They've both come so far, confronted so many fears and doubts, and struggled with the remnants of a system that had once both held them together and apart. Now, they can finally look to each other for that same strength and hope, and it's... wonderful work.

Sigh... I'm sad that this is ending. But I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us and our brave heroes. Wonderful job with this story!

God bless.
laloga chapter 27 . 3/13/2012
So...can I go to Aaries III as well? Sounds like paradise! Certainly the perfect spot for a honeymoon. ;)

Loved how you opened with the whole gang heading for Saleucami - the moment between Rex and Cody was lovely, and shows just how far these men have come. It was nice to see the boys using a bit of Mando'a as well. :)

Cut! I feel *so* silly...it never occurred to me to send the cure to Cut, so I'm glad you did! :D I was also glad to see Rex and Ahsoka stick around and help out while Cut was working through the side-effects of the cure.

But the real focal point of this chapter was the sweet "honeymoon" scene between Rex and Ahsoka; they've earned a bit of a break, I think, and it was wonderful to see the two of them enjoying a relaxing moment together.

"It was different this time and they both knew it. He stood before her not as a clone captain pretending to be a man, but as a man, as a husband and as her protector. She was not only a Jedi, but a woman and his wife." Loved this, and how their relationship has fundamentally changed along with the new "titles." Loved seeing that their passion for one another was heightened by the marriage; they felt very much like newlyweds, here! LOVED Rex's "demanding" attitude about her clothes! XD Not that she was demure...love it!

And she was able to communicate with him through the Force? Nice! I think that those who share a strong connection would be able to do so...just makes sense to me. :)

Love the last line...I'm a huge fan of the book, but sadly have not read it in many years.

I've so enjoyed this story! It's been a wonderful ride, and I look forward to your future works! :D
TheStoopeds182 chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
That was so adorable!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
damn.. that was one of the most romantic none sexual chapters I have ever read.
Janizary chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
Sweet ending.

Janizary chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
I feel so bad for Bardan. He is one of the kindest characters in KTs story arc and always seems to end empty-handed. Poor Bard'ika.
sachariah chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
Sigh... as happy as I am for Thea and Cody, I can't help but feel bad for Bardan. He seems so reserved and cool by nature, not the sort of man who would pursue someone like Thea at all for his own sake; even though he's clearly a good friend for Thea, it hurts to know his feelings for her and stronger than that. At the same time, his selflessness speaks to the nobility and integrity of his character. I wish there was more closure for him, but in any case you've done a fantastic job with this very unique Jedi.

The last couple scenes were short and sweet; Thea comforting Cody during his sickness was lovely, and I liked the small "summation" of her new reality. She isn't "over" Echo, per say - she misses him and it hurts to know he's gone - but she's learned to live and love again.

And finally Ahsoka and Thea - these gals have sure come a long way. I did like the Peter Pan quote - Thea does seem to be the wanderer type - and it fit in well in the GFFA setting. You know, stars and all.

*Looking thoughtfully at her friend, she blissfully answered, "Anything we want to. Time is on our side."*

Well, so long as you don't bump into Darth Vader or the Empire... but it is good to have the freedom to move on. I'd love to hear what sort of adventures our heroes embark upon next, but in any case, I look forward to the next epilogue (right, so if it's Rexoka, of *course* I'll look forward to it! :P), and whatever else you have in store.

Great work!
Jess Marylin chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
Your awesome too! Anywho, this was very sweet too! I especially loved Thea comforting Cody. :)
Queen chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
So much happiness in one chapter! And both Bella and Besany in labor at once - the next chapter must be even more hectic! You really captured the flurry of activity so well, from Ahsoka picking up on Bella's distress to everyone calling for Mij and Rex trying to understand everything that's going on around him.

And of course, Rex and Ahsoka finally getting well and truly engaged. Just perfect. Amid all the chaos, Rex finally realizes what he wants, and Cody helps him get there - via something Slick said, no less! Just lovely, all of it.