Reviews for The Christmas Miracle
Sweet story!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Good chapter!
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
That was a great ending to the story. Ron's reaction to the news was perfect. And I love the names that they gave their kids.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
That was great. The ceremony was short but sweet. I'm a little surprised that Bonnie spoke at the reception, I would have thought that Monique would speak. Can we not even get a little hint of where they are going on their honeymoon?
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
That was great. The ring sounded beautiful. I am so happy that they are getting married. I can't wait to read the next chapter, especially if its the wedding.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
That was great. I felt so bad for Kim not having Ron there with her. I love that Mr. Possible managed to pull some strings to get Ron home for Christmas. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was great. I am so relieved that Ron didn't actually die. But I can't help but wonder what it was that Ron and Kim had been arguing over. Is there a sequel to this?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Great stories man a definie tearjerker no doubt
patsgirl13 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
COMMAS! COMMAS! COMMAS, COMMAS, COMMAS! I CAN'T FINISH YOUR FANFIC BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF PROPER PUNCTUATION!
FlamingCharisma1997 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
OMG! That was such a great story! But isn't Edward Jacob from Twilight? Didn't Bella want to name "Nessie" Edward Jacob Cullen if Renesmee just happened to be a boy? So wouldn't the copywrites go to Stephine Meyer?
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012