Reviews for The truth is the greatest secret
Ichiyu chapter 1 . 2/9
It's been four years already. I know it's too long to still wait for the continuation, but it doesn't change the fact that it's one of the first stories I've liked on
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy chapter 4 . 1/22
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no ,making them part human is just...just wrong!
loosecat56 chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Even though you lost some of the characters by this point, it's still a good read. Komodo at the end is particularly good.
hiccups-are-better chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
its been 3 years but i still love it
Ayako13 chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Wow! This hasn't been updated in forever! I have read this story three times over the years now, and I still love it! I'm sad you stopped writing it, but whatever. Still a great story!
Sanasuke chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
I love this story please update it soon
SoranoxSora chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Please write more soon I love this! Its so good!
Alex chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
i love this story. i just have to know what happens to Zak next. Please continue!
grant forsyth chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
so basicly they are like munyun now . I still find that odd
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
It seems like komodo is allways mad or at least grouchy , last time I saw him smile he ate a king cobra whole like it was a noodle . But so far this is brilliant and well written .
grant forsyth chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
this is pretty good so far but I don't see the logic behind fisk, zon , and komodo turning semi human . I doubt even Caesar is capable of such . especially if the machine removes nanites . It is still good so far , and i'm guessing you haven't seen ben 10 omniverse T.G.I.S. . Pretty educated response from a 13 year old . posted on 12/14/13 12:47 A.M.
BlueSkyz963 chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
When are you going to update PLEASE update SOON!
U know who chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
UPDATE, UPDATE NOW! I demand you update this storeh now!
U know who chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Idea of what you could add: a sequel? Please? Pretty please with sprinkles, whipcream, and a cherry on top?
U know who chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Haha komodo is threatening dun dun DUN! Anyways ima still lovin the story… wow ima half way through and it's only 10:55 am? Kool anywhoz keep up the good work!