Reviews for For Hevans Sake
ShizuoxIzya chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Aww it sucks that the relationship between Sam and Kurt went from this strong connection to something mysterious? I think it's interesting the approach that your taking with Kurt and Sam. I hope that they can at least talk and figure out what has made there marriage fizzle out the way it has and poor Sam I really want to punch Kurt in the arm for missing that flight I mean it wasn't his fault but he was the one that suggested they go and he forgets about the flight and know Sam is in Ohio without Kurt crying his eyes out in a restaurant.
esinger chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I love it! One thing, why are we 15 years after graduation? Love the story still and see you at the next!
CheekyCaleb chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
You have to finish! I know in my heart that Kurt wouldn't do this to Sam but I for one need some reassurance!
Master Gaga chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
A WHAT NOW?
Master Gaga chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
It'd be a satisfying ending. But since you've written more...
Master Gaga chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
He said it! Kurt said the magic words! I'm so happy :)
Master Gaga chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Master Gaga chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Super pretty :)
Master Gaga chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Lovely chapter!
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, I loved this! It was cool. And yay! Cool Finn and...Yay! Stupid Blaine
Sammiam chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
This is great. I love the way that you have updated the story and am anxious for it to continue. Thanks Much.
AirNationOracle chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
OMG, an update! YAY I was thrilled to see this FINALLY had a new chapter and what an OMG! chapter it was :D So much sadness between the two in 15 years; please don't let it be the end for Sam and Kurt! I hope everything works out for them i.e. they stay TOGETHER ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Please continue this story is amazing
inari92 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Aww I love Sam he is so cute! Cant wait for your next update.
mwinnike chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Really cute start to this story. I can't wait to read more.