Reviews for To be a King once more
travelqueen124 chapter 26 . 9/15
Loved the twists and turns... Hopefully that flowchart helps and the muse speaks to you agian about this story. I really want to see what happens when ichigo finds out about toshiro and karin, amoung other things.
Yume2822 chapter 12 . 5/20
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 4/20
Haha omg you hooked me with the end of chapter 1.
Momma Lici chapter 26 . 1/11
I hope to see this finished one day! It's amazing, wonderful character concepts while keeping them IN character... I have all these suppositions and ideas and I really want to know...!
neveryears chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Ohhhhh-M-G! Ichigo's death was so moving! I was all sniffle this is gonna be so blipperly-diculously epic!...

And then...spacecadets. Everyone turns into a flipping spacecadet. What am I even reading? Like, I get that shounen heroes are freaking absurd to begin with, okay? And I'm totally not going to debate #shounen-logic or any of its derivatives, because that's a scary rabbit hole you fall down only once, and then you never come back from. But! Spacecadets. They be like pirates from outerspace-logic.

Yarr! Ye stabbed me, matey?

T'was fer yer own good! No take-backs!

Fie! Then I be the captain?

Ho! You be the captain!

Aye! Then set the sails for S-S-SOUL S-SOCIETY. This ship be needin' more winches!

...or some wenches?

Them too!

But! says the reader, what happened between getting stabbed and being okay with getting stabbed? Because I kinda sorta feel this is super important to THE TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS - RIGHT NOW!

Obviously, the irritated audience replies to this strange being not satisfied by shounen unlogic, his head midgets don't like it when it rains so he like emotion constipated for life, duh! Plus, like friends aren't really friends until they stab each other. Isn't that how everyone said I like you in 2nd grade?

Oh? Oh! Ohhhhh...no I still don't quite get it. I wasn't even through sniffling and then...spacecadets.

If you catch the undercurrent of my spatial drift. But even if you didn't, I think that's okay because I totally just self-amused myself.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
YoChicken chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
yachiru is so cute 3
YoChicken chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
oh dear, I feel like my heart is breaking :'( :'(
YoChicken chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
*squeals in glee* omg Sasakibe is soo bamf!
YoChicken chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
wooo Sasakibe goes all out! can't wait *-*
YoChicken chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
yes! finally the Vizards will show up! :D
YoChicken chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
ahha love Shiro and Renji and Rukia!
YoChicken chapter 11 . 11/13/2015