Reviews for Vainglorious
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
wow. I don't ship them either and I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. this is lovely. happy writing:)
Maakason chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Holy hell, this was amazing and you are a fantastic writer(and even though you don't ship these two, I'm very glad that you decided to write this anyway)
maarinfinity chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I haven't been shipping Robb/Theon for very long (not for long AT ALL actually), but reading stories like yours make me love this pairing more and more. Makes Theon a lot more complicated than most people would think, the way he feels about Robb is so heartbreaking but soooo lovely at the same time. Also love the fact that Robb's thoughts are kind of completely messed up at the end, it's very sad because the way you see it they just CAN'T love each other and less less less think about being together, however the very last words "it is, it is, it is" almost could give us some hope. You got me, I love your work, just great.
homosexualsakura chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Okay, no, this is my favorite Robb/Theon fic EVER and I am just so overwhelmed with what you did here. You painted such a vivid picture of their relationship, and I thought you had a very neat balance between bluntness and poetic phrasings. Theon's POV worked marvelously, and I just - yeah, don't quite know how else to put this, but this was incredible. Excellent work.
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
When I irst got into the fadom I found this story. I guess I forgot about it. I remember it, I love it. I hate Greyjoy, but this is amaZing.
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
VERY GOOD!
Reisuto chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good Lord, you ARE talented! This story is amazing, I love the style and the plot and well, every single word of it.
carly chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love the fact that you have an Ed Sheeran lyric at the beginning. Nice music choice.
And nice story, too. Very well written :)
EclipsedWonderland chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So I was never a Robb/Theon fan (still can't say I'm completely converted) HOWEVER, I loved this fic. The writing style... I've actually never seen a fic or a novel that writes in the POV you wrote in. And I loved it. Will be checking out more of your stuff :).

-Eclipse
Eshana-Ash chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Okay, why did I read it just now ? This. is. AMAZING. I loved the way you make us feel like Theon, all the mess in his emotions, and the way he looses control when Robb is around. You did an amazing job ! So thanks for this, but now I need more !

xoxo
underlings chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I couldn't help but adore this! It was a really great introspection into the Robb/Theon relationship and I loved your characterizations of both.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
What a beautiful story, I love it!
Anomi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was fantastic (: your grasp on the characters is really excellent and though I wish it could have went further, it's so much more realistic to leave it this way. So us fangirls can insert into our own canon without messing up the storyline for ourselves xD thank you!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
jfc my shipper heart is flip flopping all over the place

i've decided that this is cannon

case closed.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I had this little voice at the back of my mind since I finished series 1 and I couldn't remember what it was. Then today I realised I got some slight Robb/Theon vibes from GoT so I had to check out the fandom for that. And God, it was worth it. Such insight to characters and their thoughts. Hnnnngh. Delicious fic.