Reviews for Fire & Moonlight
Kitty chapter 69 . 12/18/2014
Amazing! I love your writing style. I would love to see a sequel to this showing the party. Keep up the good work!
Koko chapter 69 . 12/16/2014
Oh my gosh, most of this made me sad and then I was so happy at the end. Good to have Isa back, even if he's probably going to need tons of therapy and stuff.

'If they could scare off bullies and one-up the teachers and set stuff on fire when they were enemies, just think of all the awesome stuff they could do if they actually worked together!' Wow, their poor parents.

Sorry, no date ideas except for a spontaneous sight-seeing trip with stores and stuff.
Sora Tayuya chapter 69 . 12/14/2014
Wow, what an excellent chapter! It was tricky to follow at first, but I caught on fast, and it was so well done! I am so pleased to see an update. Your writing is impeccable as always.
randomadorablepikachu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
...The full version is definitely the better of the two (oh my gee Zexion is so awesome in this! *laughs maniacally*)

My reaction to this was as follows: '*busts out laughing and gets weird looks from Grandma while the brothers just ignore me* ... *finishes reading*... ...oh god poor Saix! 0.0 With Axel, his forms of affection are synonymous to death sentences... especially in the professional environment. He is so totally screwed *cackles some more*'

My family doesn't even ask anymore. I don't know if that's sad or awesome. Have I said I like you? Well...- I like you, anonymous author person :D
Nasexsavkifs chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
OMG LOL! XD
The Layman chapter 68 . 2/14/2014
"...since he claimed that he couldn't trust Lea to lose control..." I think you mean "not lose control", with "not" being in italics.

On yeah, there's a story here, wasn't there? It was cute, I didn't find anything inherently wrong with it (minus one grammar correction). It actually reminded of the biblical account of David and Johnathan in some respects. (Loosely, but still.)
Sora Tayuya chapter 67 . 2/13/2014
In which Saix asks for a vacation. Excellent
Taliax chapter 67 . 2/13/2014
I love little Zexion. X3 I also liked seeing you write Xaldin since I never read him; he actually sounds like a more severe version of canon!Saix. *sweatdrop* The Organization really needs a labor union or something.
YAJJ chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
IF THIS IS YOUNG SAÏX THEN I WANT HIM OH MY GOD I NEVER IMAGINED HIM AS A PRANKSTER 3
I love the way you write. I can't stop rereading Stepsiblings (especially 1 [where Xion and Roxas run off], 20, and 29]. You're a great author. :)
Well, imma keep reading :)

Until next time,
YAJJ
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
Also, realized I forgot this - I love the texting at the end. The idea of Saïx texting in general is hysterical, but even better is their two distinctive styles... Gotta say, I'm with Saïx in the style. People who text like Axel seriously make me twitch...Anyways, sorry about that. Cheers!

Bookworm
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
Aw...I'm sorry to hear about your arm, R-Girl... I hope it gets better soon!

Also, as for my opinion, I'D LOVE TO SEE THE AXEL'S CHILDHOOD DRABBLE COLLECTION! Ahem. Random outburst.

Also also, I AM SO SORRY THAT I AM SO BEHIND ON REVIEWING YOUR FICS. I have no idea what the flyin' fridge is going on right now mentally, but I only recently realized that I haven't reviewed anything since like, freaking September and have been mentally headdesking about that fact repeatedly since then. BUT. I'm going to start on the backlog here (Though I doubt I'll ever get through it between you and another author and then someone on FictionPress. I'll give it a good old college try though.)

So, this story...Oh gosh. So, I don't know if you knew this or not, but I enjoy these fics that are sort of cracky sort of serious. You're really good at writing them. And it's also kind of funny that you bring up Toy Story in this fic, considering the fact that I've been quoting a line from it obsessively over the past month. (If you were wondering, it's the line where I think it's Buzz says, "You're a sad, strange little man. You have my pity.")

Anyways. Back on topic. I loved the way this was written. Saïx was so entertaining...I like the idea that it was him and the kids before it was Axel in the kids, because it's kind of cute in its own little way. It actually makes me feel kinda bad for the poor guy, even if he does have the capacity to be a colossal jerk and he uses it sometimes.

Also, I liked the way that he was notably NOT interested in any of the things Axel did...And the way Axel got compared to Buzz with Saïx being Woody. It's just comedic in my mind. Love it.

Those are the two things that stood out the most to me in this story, but the line that was probably my favorite was this one at the end with Sora showing up. Holy hell...THIS IS SO TRUE. He kind of reminds me of a hyperactive squirrel, being like "Hey, look at what I did. And what else I did. And everything else I have done since I was born. LET'S BE FRIENDS." It was very groan worthy for me, but fitting for his character. :)

Anyways, I think that about does it. Amazing work, as per the norm. Love it! Thanks for posting and hope to see you soon (and work through the backlog),

Bookworm
MugetsuPipefox chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
Hahaha an interesting AU (loved the ending XD) Oh noes! I don't have much experience with burns, normally I just run it under cold water for a few minutes then apply an ice pack (not for long, though). I never put anything on it, and just go along with the pain... I don't think it should bleed, though. Maybe go to a doctor?
Taliax chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
Lol, I like the Toy Story comparison you had going there. XD I found Saix actually being popular at the beginning really amusing and cute, especially his slightly-expasperated-affection for Rox and Xi that you usually don't write in a canon setting. X3 Also, the image of canon-Sai texting at the end of this amused me more than I expected. xP

Can I just hug Sora for being best Gary Stu? XD XD XD
VidiaPhoenix chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
I want to see Roxas as Saix's son. I don't see many fics were they interact with each other. I think, if they ever tried, they could get along. They do have a few things in common.
The Layman chapter 66 . 2/3/2014
You know, maybe whatever burned you is holding a strong grudge. Have you tried talking to it and resolving its issues peaceably?

The story itself was good, if a tad predictable. (Though the ending was pretty chuckle worthy.)