Reviews for A Christmas surprise
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Hey amazing!

Great final chapter for a really nice story! Love the name you made them give to their daughter! Just sensational work as always and I can't wait to see the next story! You are amazing! Love you! :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
awww just aww that was too cute i loved it soo much great jsut great
A Smouldering Soul chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Awe wicked! I wish there was more cauz I love the storyline!
marksmom chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Very nice! I'm glad that Draco was able to fix everything...poor baby, being born on Christmas is no fun! Kudos for a cute little story!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
it was lovely!

Congratulations!
A.L. Cullen chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
That was cute and really funny so it was a win win :D
lizziemarie0529 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Another awesome chapter...can't wait to read more!
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I'm glad they are working out their problems. Hopefully Draco realizes that he can bond with his daughter and husband at the same time.
marksmom chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Whoo! Anyone got a fan? Great piece of smut, Girl! Kudos!
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Hey amazing!

Wonderful chapter again! Love that Harry and Draco made up and that was really hot and sexy! Can't wait to see the next chapter and you are amazing! Love you! :) :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
awww nice i like how draco didnt reveal the truth but didnt lie nice job it was great
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
they are soc ute together!

update soon please!
petit-dragon 50 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Harry is a little funny, Drago did not understand what happened to him. But ensinte frustrate a person is a very bad idea. Dray does not seem to have understood.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
My heart is breaking for Draco...Can't wait to read more
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Hey amazing!

Great chapter and I kind of feel bad for both of them and I hope they will talk to each other. Fantastic chapter and I can't wait to see the next one! You are amazing! :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »