Reviews for Another Crisis
LLaz chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Could've sworn I was logged in. My account, if you want to follow up with my review.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm pleasantly surprised to see a KOS-MOS centric story here in the Xenosaga archive. I'm looking forward to a good story.

But one thing has me wondering about something. Your AI, Bardiche, is pushing his "I'm not sentient," line while calling himself an AI. He's aware that he's an AI, so wouldn't that be sentience? To me, he doesn't seem non-sentient at all. He feels like a fleshed out character with his own personality. So when he said that, it didn't seem all that convincing right away. Now, if you wanted something like that, then you could try toning down his personality and the way he talks. Things like very concise status reports ("Energy levels at 50%," "Left arm inoperable," etc.) would really help deliver the non-sentient bit. But like I said, he seems like a character to me, so he's automatically interesting.

But overall, a great start to a story. Keep up the good work. Also, "Starfish Aliens." /Main/StarfishAliens

- LLaz
Qoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
The meticulous attention to detail is what gets me.

Please continue writing broslice
InsertName chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Heavy heavy details That's the main strong point of the story. But let's not forget the passion you put into your writing too, your opinion gets leaked into the text occausionally and gives off a more enjoyable feeling when reading. Plus it kinda shows your effort as an author, really wanting to be involved in the story. So far no problems with the story itself,it's a wonderful start. Buuuuuut I really need to get myself familar with xenosaga if I want to comphrehend 100% of the text!

Anywho, Good job!