Reviews for Brother's obsession
more write more!
alex chapter 13 . 1/3
When r u going to update it's a new year come on people get in gear. Also this is not directed to u but if anyone is going to write a story, then please plan on finishing it I know I'm not the only one who has been disappointed because someone wrote a great story and decided not to finish, so please update and finish thank you.
ladybug97 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
This story is amazing! I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Also I'd like to read your other stories you might make in the future I'm interested in the one that's either called unknown or you don't have a name for that story yet anyway I'd like to read it as well as brother obsession so please update and complete both stories.
P.S. the worst thing an author can do is write a amazing story and never finish it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this so update quickly and please don't be long, I wish authors would update on their free time so it won't take so long because it's been years and still nothing new so I'm saying this as nicely as possible "UPDATE" thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Are you ever going to update this story we all need more chapters to read I want to see what happens next. Come on its been too long post more chapters :( me along with everyone else who has read this story are waiting quite impatiently. So update quickly thanks.
KendraILoveFandoms chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Don't forget the story! It has potential! Keep writing it!
Caitlin chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Please continue I love DA fic .
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
How dare you not update in all this time. Ur making me really unhappy when r u getting back to this story. :( HURRY UP AND UPDATE if I'd known u I probably would have slapped u silly for not updating this story so please HURRY UP. Thank u :)
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
This whole story is weird. You started very good. But now suddenly wel have to deal with bella 's crazyness too. Now she talks to herself? She doesn't want edward but she goes to him? I am not even starting on what the hell is wrong with Alice. I thought we were dealing with Edwards obsession but it's obvious that everybody is crazy.
mystic47 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014