Reviews for A Brother's Obsession
ThatCrazyRandomPerson chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
so shocked and happy you updated! my genuine thanks for the effort you put into this
Katexoxoluv chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Love it
Ugavemecancer chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I was interested in this story before you wrecked it with the mention of big bang theory. That show is just as autistic as your writing
Jo chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Higginbottom? That's the best you could come up with? Wtf
Cindylee99 chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mrs.ArgentK chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Argh. I don't know when you last updated this and I'm probably very late to the party but on the off chance you see my review I want you to know four things.
1. This is very interesting and I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Especially Darkward. I've not read a story where he is the 'villian' in some way before and I am very intrigued.
2. You have a talent for story-telling.
3. If you do continue I'll be first one to read it.
4. If you wont continue to post it, but you have the rest on your computer I'd love to read it. I'm a little sad at the prospect of never knowing what happens to Bella..

THANKYOU 3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Type your review here. Awsome story bt wish it dint end
Oopsadaze chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
So, you actually left us with a major cliff hanger and it's been almost a year since you updated. Please update soon. To leave the story unfinished is just cruel. Don't listen to all the naysayers. If they don't like the subject matter, they don't have to read.
Laylz chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Okay, so I get that the concept of the story is dark. That's great. But you have to approach it with a bit of wariness and most definitely with respect. Plus, you have to understand what you're writing. I also advise that you put a warning on some of your chapters. They could trigger some people. Lastly, I'd review some of your grammatical errors and think wisely when writing such a twisted story. But props to you for trying. The concept could be great if it was delivered just a little bit better.
KDMCAM chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
You could make it turn out that Renee cheated on Charlie & Bella isn't really his daughter.
WB Crazy chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Shouldn't Charlie have had some type of reaction to Edwards behavior when she tried to go to Phoenix?
jk chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
I figured theyd be like step brother and sister and your tpical bella Edward...nope!
this story is just wrong!
Edwards a freaking adult too! gross creeper should be in jail he freakin touched his sister!
arrest his ass!
snowiewolf chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
I hope you can keep the Bella x Edward thing going their my favorite couple and I tend to not read stories that don't have them coupled together I can't wait for the next chapter I hope you post one soon
melissamary55 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
great chapter and alice cant keep her mouth shut she is so informative all the time
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
This is nonsense! It's obviously written by a very young person who still think drugs, drinking and forced acts of sex are cool. It's not! And the grammatical errors are ridiculous! It seems like a decent story idea but it's so immature and poorly written that it's just to difficult to read