Reviews for Guts
LitAddicted chapter 1 . 7/20
I totally thought this too- except I could totally see her feeling the same way. I love ferris- who wouldn't?- but honestly I ship Sloan and Cameron. They had actual MOMENTS and CONVERSATION. The most Sloan and ferris ever did was kiss and stare deep into each other's eyes, which sounds like a crush form of love, not a relationship, in my opinion. Anyways, this was great! (Especially cause I like to feel validated)
brimeighen chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great so far. And true about the movie. Keep up the god work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Good story. I could totally see this happening!
ViveLaChaos chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like this story, It's really well written. Great job!
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Poor, dear Cameron; I pray someday he'll meet people who care for his opinion. This was very well executed, and you captured the nature of Sloane and Ferris's relationship perfectly.
Sweetie Amoeba chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I had a feeling that Cameron was jealous of Ferris. You wrote his character perfectly...I could instantly picture him secretly pining away for Sloane, but never having the courage to tell her. That's the exact kind of guy he is. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is a wonderful idea and you did a great job of expressing it.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love this! Totally awesome story and you write in Cameron's thoughts so well. I never pictured him liking Sloan for more than a friend. Great job and very enjoyable reading!
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
"Swallowing the memory of that day and those of a thousand chances lost, Cameron turned around from where he stood on Sloane's doorstep. He kicked a soda can in frustration as he walked home in the direction of the dying Chicago sun."

Aaaw...I could picture it too, so well written it was :-) Great job!
HalfBloodPrincessx chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Totally something Cameron would do. Good story! :)
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was really good. I always kinda wondered about that, since Sloane didn't really seem to particularly LIKE Ferris...of course, she never seemed to harbor any feelings for Cameron either...but still.